Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Photobucket
8Comments
    160 weeks ago
    Dragon looks a little sleepy. IMHO, if you're looking for a TriWizard certified dragon, it should look meaner. And perhaps breathing fire?
    160 weeks ago
    Haha true and good point. It's supposed to look similar to baby Norbert/Norberta though. Sleepy was what I was aiming for :P Since you can't legally own the dragons it's just supposed to represent the sanctuary really. Thanks for the input :)
    160 weeks ago
    I agree about the eyes but I don't think the fire is necessary. I think it looks really good!
    160 weeks ago
    Well thank you :) I'll see what I can do about the eyes. :P Glad to get a few opinions.
    160 weeks ago
    This should be printed stat, well in time for the premier of the new harry potter so i can wear it there XD PLEASE PRINT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    160 weeks ago
    So awesome!

My only suggestion would be to make Romanian Dragon Sanctuary not italicized and perhaps bigger. :)
    160 weeks ago
    Goodness. :P Yea I've been trying to get those words bigger. It's becoming more difficult to pursue than the design itself, nonetheless I will continue the modification process in hopes that it will look better in the near future. :)
    160 weeks ago
    Wow! I would really like to see this printed. The only suggestion I would make is to work with the eyes, maybe get them to stand out some more. Otherwise fantastic job!