Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
I have 4 Mens Mediums I would like to trade

The Herd
Shiny
Cthulhu Dagon 2012
Dali's Mechanical Horses

The main requirement for trades is that they must be black. Very much prefer mediums but may take other sizes depending on the design. Womens styles may be also be acceptable depending on the design.

I'm into most things scifi and gaming. Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica, and Firefly on black tees are pretty much perfect. Anything else on a black tee will definitely be considered.

Thanks everyone!
24Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I would be interested in Dali's Mechanical Horses. Unfortunately my order wont be getting here until Monday so wont know what I have until then. Mine are all medium shirts as well.
    160 weeks ago
    Let me know if you get anything that you want to trade when they show up. Hopefully we'll be able to work something out.
    160 weeks ago
    I have a L Tron/Big Lebowski if you want it for the 2012 one.

here is what it looks like (couldn't find the teefury link)
    http://collider.com/wear-this-tron-the-big-lebowski-t-shirt/63864/
    160 weeks ago
    I have gallifrey road& don't blink that I'd be willing to trade for shiny.
    160 weeks ago
    locism1 said: I have a L Tron/Big Lebowski if you want it for the 2012 one.

That sounds good to me but let me make sure my wife will wear a large. She's a pretty big Lebowski fan so it should be good.

atreydies said: I have gallifrey road& don't blink that I'd be willing to trade for shiny.

I'm pretty sure both of those shirts are navy which I can't wear and unfortunately "Shiny" is already gone. Thanks for you offer though.

160 weeks ago
    I have a women's M "Doctor Lost" http://www.teefury.com/archive/1179/DR_LOST/

I'd love to trade for your "Shiny" shirt. :)
    160 weeks ago
    rumielf said: I have a women's M "Doctor Lost" http://www.teefury.com/archive/1179/DR_LOST/

I'd love to trade for your "Shiny" shirt. :)

I appreciate the offer but "Shiny" is already gone. Sorry.
    160 weeks ago
    locism1 said: I have a L Tron/Big Lebowski if you want it for the 2012 one.

You've got yourself a deal if you still want to make the trade. Send me an email to my handle on here @gmail.com to iron out the details. Thanks!
    160 weeks ago
    I have men's M Adventure Wars. What do you still have?
    [email protected]
    Thanks!
    160 weeks ago
    just emailed you AceMasterHan
    160 weeks ago
    I did not read the other comments, but I have the black Valhalla National Park shirt, in Medium. Would like Shiny.
    160 weeks ago
    notlily said: I have men's M Adventure Wars. What do you still have?

[email protected]

Thanks!

I have the "bluth family crest" and the "E=Mc2" shirts if you'd be interested in trading for your Adventure wars shirt.
    160 weeks ago
    fongo51 said:
    notlily said: I have men's M Adventure Wars. What do you still have?

[email protected]

Thanks!

I have the "bluth family crest" and the "E=Mc2" shirts if you'd be interested in trading for your Adventure wars shirt.
    I have Ultimate 80s Ride that I would trade for, or would be willing to buy your Bluth Family Crest.
    160 weeks ago
    spatzele999 said: I would be interested in Dali's Mechanical Horses. Unfortunately my order wont be getting here until Monday so wont know what I have until then. Mine are all medium shirts as well.

Did you get your shirts today? Let me know if you got anything in black that you don't want.

To everyone else, the only shirt I have that is completely up for trade still is "The Herd". The rest of them are already gone or currently being negotiated. If anyone wants to trade for "The Herd" please let me know.
    160 weeks ago
    egottstine said: I did not read the other comments, but I have the black Valhalla National Park shirt, in Medium. Would like Shiny.

Unfortunately "Shiny" is already gone but would you be willing to sell the shirt? I would like to have it as well. Also I still have "The Herd" up for trade if you have any interest in it.
    160 weeks ago
    AceMasterHan said:
    spatzele999 said: I would be interested in Dali's Mechanical Horses. Unfortunately my order wont be getting here until Monday so wont know what I have until then. Mine are all medium shirts as well.

Did you get your shirts today? Let me know if you got anything in black that you don't want.

To everyone else, the only shirt I have that is completely up for trade still is "The Herd". The rest of them are already gone or currently being negotiated. If anyone wants to trade for "The Herd" please let me know.

The shirts were delayed an extra day so I just got them today. Only one in black that I got is Accio Brains (http://www.teefury.com/archive/1225/Accio_Brains/). Let me know if your interested.
    160 weeks ago
    Hey man. I'm going to have to pass on that one. I'm a zombie fan but really not much of a Harry Potter fan. Thanks though. Hopefully you got some that you like or can find someone to trade with.

Cheers
    160 weeks ago
    I still have a MM "The Herd" up for trade to anyone who is interested.
    159 weeks ago
    AceMasterHan, is Dali's Horses back on the offer block? Just received an Andy I'd like to trade.
    159 weeks ago
    I'm sorry but Dali's Horses is gone. All I have now is The Herd.

Sorry
    159 weeks ago
    bump
    139 weeks ago
    Do you still have The Herd shirt, I don't have a shirt to trade but I would love more than anything to have The Herd shirt. I have been trying to find it since I missed it. Please let me know. Thank you.
    139 weeks ago
    AceMasterHan said: I'm sorry but Dali's Horses is gone. All I have now is The Herd.

Sorry

Do you still have The Herd shirt, I don't have a shirt to trade but I would love more than anything to have The Herd shirt. I have been trying to find it since I missed it. Please let me know. Thank you.
    138 weeks ago
    I got 4 mens large shirts and 2 womens medium up for trade.

email me at [email protected]
    and ill send you a pic of the shirts.

all all unwash and unworn. brand new.

trying to get rid of these shirts. promise you theyll make good christmas presents, if a trade is not followed i can do 2 for 1 deals or another proposal that has worked with trades in the past. let me know trying to get these out before christmas gets really clse.