Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
Now that it's going on nine days after ordering, I'm wondering if anyone else hasn't had their shirts shipped. I checked my order status to make sure I hadn't just deleted the email by mistake, but it still says mine is a new order. Just wondering if anyone else's is the same.
4Comments
    147 weeks ago
    i think they are shipping them in the order they were received. Also it could depend on how many you ordered and the size. They say it will take 3-7 business days to print and ship the shirts and today would be day 7. I just got my notifacation yesterday morning.
    I would think you should be getting the notifacation sometime today or tomorrow. Of course you can always email and ask them for help.
    147 weeks ago
    Mine hasnt shipped yet either. I am really hoping this has nothing to do with the 4 daily shirts that are delayed in shipping because I am hoping I dont get those 4 in my grab bag as none of them are very "me"....but grab bag buyers cant be choosy!
    147 weeks ago
    Mine still haven't shipped yet, 3 shirts ordered early in the day (probably around 9 AM when I got into work). Anxiously awaiting to see what I got, and then back here to see what I can trade for!
    147 weeks ago
    Zerkaboid said: Mine still haven't shipped yet, 3 shirts ordered early in the day (probably around 9 AM when I got into work). Anxiously awaiting to see what I got, and then back here to see what I can trade for!
    Looks like I spoke too soon, about 39 minutes too soon to be precise, my shipping notification just came through!