Hey, I've gotten really into Psych the tv show. Are there fans of it on TeeFury? Is it worth me designing a shirt about, or am I totally missing the mark? Let me know!!
29Comments
    147 weeks ago
    i've personally never watched the show but i've heard good things about it. as far as television shows go, psych isn't that high in demand in the suggestions forum. at the end of march, i sorted through the entire suggestion forum and added up all the requests. I can tell you just from the top of my head that Psych only had 1-3 requests that month. the top 5 requested TV SHOWS were as follows: dr who, firefly, chuck,
    torchwood, lost.

however.. not everybody who uses this website utilizes the forums. so i would imagine that the number of people that would desire a psych shirt would be quite a bit higher than 1-3 if you made one; but i wouldn't expect it to be a big earner.

hope this helps a bit :)
    147 weeks ago
    That helps a lot, I appreciate the feedback. If Psych had 1-3 requests, how many roughly did those other shows have? If they had like 20, you'd have a very convincing argument, but if they only had like 5 requests each, then they aren't that far apart. Let me know!
    147 weeks ago
    I am one of those 1-3, I love Psych, and would at least be interested to see what you come up with for a design.
    147 weeks ago
    I promise i would buy any psych shirt that you come up with, personally i think requests would be higher if Psych was in season right now, which it will be soon.
    147 weeks ago
    I would buy one for me and one for my husband. We LOVE that show! There has to be an audience out there for Psych or else it wouldn't have lasted so long.
    147 weeks ago
    Please do this.
    147 weeks ago
    haha there ya go! already more than 3!!

like i said earlier, not everyone utilizes the forums. and i DO know that show is quite popular. so you might have a decent customer base for it.

but check this out; just so you can see all the requests..

http://www.teefury.com/forum/4190/April_2011_Suggestion_Box/

it's the april suggestions box. MJ includes my list in the opening post. its a link; he says "check out jpsenior's list."

the least leaves some of the less requested ideas out, and, of course, i may have missed some things. and you have to remember that was ONLY for the month of march. so check it out. :) hope it helps
    147 weeks ago
    I would buy one!
    147 weeks ago
    I would buy one!
    146 weeks ago
    Yes sir, If the design makes me happy, there is interest.
    146 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy one!
    146 weeks ago
    I would absolutely buy a Psych shirt!
    My favorite show, next to Doctor Who! :)
    146 weeks ago
    I would LOVE a decent Psych shirt. Theres sooo many things to play with; in-jokes, puns, 80s movie references, pineapples. Shawn and Gus, the Psych dynamic, Lassiter's craziness, SBPD.... Brilliant. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been done.
    146 weeks ago
    Thanks for the interest! I don't want to reveal my idea too much, but does everyone get a reference to the super sniffer?
    146 weeks ago
    Well, it's referred to as a "super smeller" ;)
    146 weeks ago
    I get the reference, and I would love to have a Psych shirt! I look forward to seeing your design :).
    146 weeks ago
    I thought it was sniffer, but I'm seeing it as "smeller" in places too. Does anyone have a reliable source for what it is? Could they call it both super sniffer and super smeller in different episdoes? It's these kind of questions that keep me up at night...
    146 weeks ago
    Check out his bio here: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/psych/theshow/characterprofiles/gus/index.html

He clearly calls himself a "SuperSniffer". Hope this helps :).
    146 weeks ago
    I thought it was sniffer, too (am in the process of mainlining all five seasons to get ready for season 6), but I'm sure I've heard smeller, too. Also, hooray for some Gus love. Or Bruton Gaster. I've heard it both ways. I am so excited to see what you come up with.

Also, just throwing this out...a "Chad" shirt would be pretty great...imagine how many girls (and guys) around Santa Barbara were wearing one. Playing it straight, it could be a great design (I only put this out there because I'm not a graphic artist).
    146 weeks ago
    That's funny, a Chad shirt. I'm not going to do one, but it's definitely funny. I'm appreciating the research!
    146 weeks ago
    Am current rewatching the early seasons. And DEFINITELY just heard them refer to the "Super Smeller" (Episode- 2:10). So I'm sure if SuperSniffer is on the USA website, than you can legitimately use either.

Can't wait to see the design.
    146 weeks ago
    Love Psych!! Would probably buy any Psych-themed shirt! ...something with a hidden pineapple maybe???
    146 weeks ago
    Maybe........................
    145 weeks ago
    I always suggest it :P hahaha
    145 weeks ago
    more likely i'd buy something and shawn and gus on the shirt..
  • Load More Comments