Back to forum
rss 160 weeks ago
Hi everyone. I am new to teefury and have been chosen to sell my Calvinbal design here on Monday the 27th! I am so excited and I hope you like it. To see a preview of the design go to: facebook.com/thisisjoew. You'll be able to see the design and comment on it before Monday. On my facebook page please write a coment or make up a calvinball rule and you'll receive an invite to a real life Calvinball game party in Austin Texas later this summer.

Joe Wright
24Comments
    160 weeks ago
    I was severely disappointed, I was hoping for a Dragon Ball + Calvin & Hobbes mash-up getting printed on here... :'
    Great design nonetheless!
    160 weeks ago
    Hmm... I'm not seeing it. I'm logged into FB and I get to your page, but it's just showing me your "info" page. Am I missing something?
    160 weeks ago
    re:dmacias

Try it again I think I got the link to work, something with facebook.

Joe
    160 weeks ago
    How do I post a jpeg of the design on the forum?
    160 weeks ago
    /Users/mistywilliam/Desktop/Picture 2.png
    160 weeks ago
    Just dragging it onto the comment box doesn't work.
    160 weeks ago
    Joe upload your image to a site like http://www.tinypic.com/
    then copy the url in HTML for Websites segment and paste
    here.
    160 weeks ago
    Well, I can't see it, but I love me some Calvin and Hobbhes, so I can't wait!
    160 weeks ago
    *Hobbes
    160 weeks ago
    Yes. Please upload the picture to imgur or something. I would love to see it =D
    160 weeks ago
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    160 weeks ago
    oh, I definitely need this one.
    160 weeks ago
    Hold on, Joe Wright ? the guy who directed Hanna ? THAT Joe Wright ?
    160 weeks ago
    I could def see teefurians digging it. If I may suggest...maybe ditch the red for orange to keep the color count down
    160 weeks ago
    Loving this! Congrats on your first shirt design :)
    160 weeks ago
    ...and the balls, ribbon, shield, and disgonal stripes are very reminiscent of the old 1960's Manchester United badge without it being a direct port.

http--wwwmanutdzonecom-funstuff--3.jpg

CaptainRibman had a design a few weeks / months ago based on the updated badge, made into Federation United (my first TeeFury purchase). Very subtle. I like it.
    160 weeks ago
    Yeah that's what I was going for. An old rugby crest. Is it too subtle to have the red and black stripes be a reference to Calvin's shirt?
    160 weeks ago
    hahahahahhahaha awesome

I knew exactly which strip it was when I saw it

calvinball.jpg
    160 weeks ago
    That's great! I like how Hobbes isn't "Hobbes", per se... more of a real tiger. Gonna have to give this one some thought come Monday, for sure! Congratulations!
    160 weeks ago
    I will most definitely be buying this Monday, I can hardly wait!
    160 weeks ago
    I am incredibly heartbroken that I missed this on Teefury... would you consider putting this design on another shirt site???
    160 weeks ago
    israfel070 said: I am incredibly heartbroken that I missed this on Teefury... would you consider putting this design on another shirt site???

Go to:
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/thisisjoew/t-shirts/7191502-calvinball

You can buy t-shirts, hoodies, girl shirts, and onesies for babies in a variety of colors and sizes!

Tell all your friends about it!
    101 weeks ago
    israfel070 said: I am incredibly heartbroken that I missed this on Teefury... would you consider putting this design on another shirt site???

The shirt is currently for sale on RedBubble, if you are still interested! Thank you!
    101 weeks ago

The shirt is currently for sale on RedBubble, if you are still interested! Thank you!