Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
Hey everybody. I'm working on a new submission here and needed some feedback. The design is a Poke'mon (Wobuffet) and Star Wars (Boba Fett) mash-up.

"WobuFETT"

10Comments
    147 weeks ago
    Hehehe, I love the concept but i think you need to fix the legs a bit...it looks kind of dirty to me. Also, two blues are just looking odd together. I think it might be that it's a blue outline but also the greenish blue and the red don't look that great together.
    147 weeks ago
    I love the concept too! Very creative! I think he may need something else to make him clearly look like Boba Fett, not sure what, a jetpack maybe? I really like the Imperial Pokeball, may need to be a bit bolder somehow but I love it! Wob-buffettttt!
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback. =) I really wanted to add more stuff from Boba onto the character, but I'm having a hard time finding things to add that are the colors I have already used. I'm up to my 6-color limit.
    147 weeks ago
    What if you made wobbbuffet's body a solid blue? Then you would have two extra colors to make an additional Boba Fett item. Either way, I think it's a great design. I'd buy it!
    147 weeks ago
    I just noticed the symbol is also the ball. One nerd nitpick: the symbol is the Imperial Crest, and also the crest for House Benelex. Boba wasn't allied with the Empire ("bounty hunters? We don't need their sBoldlyGo"), and even once used the House Benelex under the pseudonym of Sava Brec Madak just to kill another bounty hunter by the name of Jodo Kast.

Fett was more affiliated to the Desilijic Hutts, so maybe the Desilijic Clan symbol integrated into the ball would be more acctuate (Jabba's full name is Jabba Desilijic Tiure).

Jabba%27sDesilijicClanTattoo-SWFF.jpg

I am such a geek!
    147 weeks ago
    ...and I was filterpwned. "Bounty hunters, we don't need their s-c-u-m" ...the final three letters were changed to BoldlyGo!!
    147 weeks ago
    Well you just owned my Star Wars knowledge. Lol. I had the same thought about Boba not being allied with the Empire but had no idea there was a symbol for the Hutts.

I just thought I'd go with the Empire because it's more recognizable and he's worked for them on more than one occasion.

Thanks for the advice, though! I'll see if I can incorporate that symbol into a Poke'ball kind of design.
    147 weeks ago
    jackpot, you sir, are a god among men.

i love the design personally, and a good use of MashedPotato.
    147 weeks ago
    johnnyripper said: jackpot, you sir, are a god among men.

Well my wife would disagree with you there!

I like the design too, and I think the Desilijic emblem would just confuse people because you'd have to be an ubergeek to know what it is ("is it Neptune? Aquaman?").
    147 weeks ago
    Jackpot777 said:
    johnnyripper said: jackpot, you sir, are a god among men.

Well my wife would disagree with you there!

I like the design too, and I think the Desilijic emblem would just confuse people because you'd have to be an ubergeek to know what it is ("is it Neptune? Aquaman?").

That's exactly what I was thinking. At least if its imperial people will make the connection (even if it is technically incorrect)