Back to forum
rss 147 weeks ago
Hi guys! Sorry to report that we're currently experiencing some delays on shipping the designs Winter is Coming, T-Rex Diet, Unforgettable Walk, and The Show About Nothing. None of them are cancelled, but they are taking a little longer than usual to process. Thanks so much for your support so far, and please know that we are doing our best to get these shirts out as quickly as we can :)
27Comments
    147 weeks ago
    And for the Canadians- We've just been informed by our post office that the Canadian Postal System is on strike, so currently, no packages are able to ship to Canada. We are going to hold the packages at our warehouse in hopes that the strike will be over soon. Thanks for your patience!
    147 weeks ago
    Bah! I just knew there was gonna be a problem with the Winter is Coming shirt, I want it so bad :(

Any idea on whether we are talking days or weeks here dude?
    147 weeks ago
    Yeah, you and me both, Taylor! Just e-mailed Teefury about this issue yesterday and received a prompt e-mail today letting me know that the t-shirt hasn't been cancelled.

Thanks MJ for letting us know! :)

(Can't wait to get the Winter is Coming tee...looks rad!)
    147 weeks ago
    I ordered the Thorin and Co. shirt pretty much the second it came out last Tuesday. I got order confirmation the same day, but now it's the next Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything about it shipping. I'm pretty desperate for this awesome shirt, and I don't know what I should do. Any suggestions?
    147 weeks ago
    timelady10 said: I ordered the Thorin and Co. shirt pretty much the second it came out last Tuesday. I got order confirmation the same day, but now it's the next Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything about it shipping. I'm pretty desperate for this awesome shirt, and I don't know what I should do. Any suggestions?

That isn't unusual. All shirts take from 3 to 7 business days to be printed and processed. At that point they are shipped (you will get an email).

Tees take a little longer than you might expect because they're limited edition- we're not printing anything until we know how many copies sold :)
    147 weeks ago
    That makes sense, thanks! :)
    147 weeks ago
    You'll be glad to know that the Government of Canada is currently in the process of legislating CanadaPost and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) back to work as strike negotiations have broken down, and we expect full service to be restored shortly. Could be as soon as today, could be as soon as next week.
    147 weeks ago
    Canada: It's always causing problems
    147 weeks ago
    Americans are jealous, because we're the shirt, and they are the pants of North America.

As far as i know, there is no Pantsfury.com
    147 weeks ago
    Spankadoodle said: Americans are jealous, because we're the shirt, and they are the pants of North America.

As far as i know, there is no Pantsfury.com

Wouldn't Mexico be the pants? And Canada the really big hat?

And I think we should talk about this pantsfury thing, I've got some ideas.
    147 weeks ago
    I very much appreciated the prompt response to my grandmotherly fretting about the "Winter is Coming" tee.

I shall continue waiting patiently. I waited for A Dance with Dragons, I can wait for this!
    147 weeks ago
    Good to know! I was really starting to worry that my "Winter Is Coming" shirt got lost in the mail or something. I'll just continue to wait for it patiently. Hopefully it'll get here before the new book does. ;)
    147 weeks ago
    I am SO glad to hear this. I mean, it smurfs for things to be slow, but I am much happier that things aren't cancelled :D Thanks for the heads up.
    147 weeks ago
    Lol, I ordered two shirts on this list. I was sure Winter is Coming would be cancelled, due to no listing in the gallery. (The other is Unforgettable Walk.)

I'm glad to know that it will still be shipping. I have all LARGE shirts from Teefury, and after losing 65 lbs, and working out every day for a year and getting a beast upper body, I'm eager to get my first 2 MEDIUM shirts in and show it off!
    147 weeks ago
    My bf and I are eagerly looking forward to receiving our Winter Is Coming t-shirts, but I had a concern. I do shipping, receiving, and inventory management for a living, so I was wondering why my card has already been charged when the product appears to be back-ordered, for lack of a better term. It's not the sort of business practice I am accustomed to and makes me a little nervous.
    147 weeks ago
    Is Winter Coming? I would make a comment about the irony of a ASOIAF shirt taking a long time to print and ship, but then I'm sure one of the GRRMlins would pop out of thin air and start going mental.
    146 weeks ago
    Any further update on this guys? Its been 2 weeks now since I paid for WIC.
    146 weeks ago
    I got my shipping confirmation email about 3 hours ago for the WIC shirt. Yay!
    146 weeks ago
    Excellent, got my confirmation email 2 hours ago, WOOT!

Cheers guys!
    146 weeks ago
    is there any news on the t-rex diet shirt?
    146 weeks ago
    Still waiting on shipping confirmation for the grab bag.

Good news (for people waiting on mail), the postal workers in Canada are back to work today and mail should start moving again tomorrow. It's work to rule and no one is really happy about it, but at least we can order things online again.
    146 weeks ago
    Shipping confirmation received for 'Nothing' t-shirt. It's part of my wife's birthday bundle, and it's her birthday on Saturday, so just in the neck of time.

The system works.
    146 weeks ago
    Starting today, we'll begin shipping out those Canadian orders :) Thanks to everyone for their patience!
    145 weeks ago
    Any news on the Calvinball T-shirt? I ordered it a bit ago and the order status page still says it's a new order.
    145 weeks ago
    shasb4 said: Any news on the Calvinball T-shirt? I ordered it a bit ago and the order status page still says it's a new order.

All TeeFury shirts are limited edition, so they take 3 to 7 business days to print and produce. This is the 6th business day, so I'd say that you should expect to see a shipping email very soon :)
  • Load More Comments