Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
The idea came to me and I finally got around to making it...wanted a separate post from my other one since it's neither Link nor Doctor Who related lol...

I definitely need some help figuring the wording out, because my roommate and I just laughed hysterically at this nonsensical slogan. Whatcha think?
7Comments
    147 weeks ago
    no one? hm?
    ...*bump*
    buffy always deserves a bump or two
    147 weeks ago
    haven't watched any Buffy episode, but
    BUMP !
    147 weeks ago
    I'm a huge Buffy fan and I do like the idea of a Slayerfest shirt but I think the design needs a tad more work. I'm not in love with the colors, and the image itself seems a bit plain and, besides the words, has nothing to do with Buffy.
    147 weeks ago
    I have a thing for garnet and gold because of my school xD And yes, my issue is making the actual design itself relate to Buffy more. I thought about adding some fangs but I haven't figured out how to do it without making it look cheesy yet...I also originally thought of adding stakes, and then my roommate was like, "Um...but the vampires would hate stakes..." and I facepalmed. *smh* It was 3am, my brain wasn't working right.

It's definitely still a work in progress though..sigh.
    147 weeks ago
    Attempt2.png

I feel some improvement with this one but now it's a bit too crowded. What do you guys think of adding the demon on top?
    147 weeks ago
    Buffy doesn't use guns.
    147 weeks ago
    Yepp....I know that. It's for Slayerfest, when all the demons basically try to kill the Slayer. It was mentioned in the episode "Homecoming" in season 3.