Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
how im i supposed to make the design by drawing or by a computer
6Comments
    148 weeks ago
    Photoshop.
    148 weeks ago
    There are several programs you can use to convert your pencil and paper drawings into computer graphics, or you can use those same programs to create designs directly on the computer.

Some other people on the forum will probably be able to give you better suggestions, but some of the best free software for these kind of things are GIMP, MyPaint, Inkscape and probably others. Then of course there's also Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, which are similar to the others but are not freeware.
    148 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 hit the nail on the head. Here are a couple of links of previous threads that may help out.

Here's a discussion of software that you can get for free, because it's called open source software. People that know computer programming and art, people that have looked at Illustrator CS5 (US$400) or Photoshop CS5 ($550) and have said "I can write a program that does that for free", have done just that.

Here's a thread where I draw something on paper and turn it into computer art. It was a pencil doodle, inked using a ballpoint pen, and I turned it into a submission piece.
    148 weeks ago
    thnks
    148 weeks ago
    thnks
    147 weeks ago
    do u think u cn put more types of software's i cn use im noobish in this