21Comments
    147 weeks ago
    great job man! Really loved this one!
    147 weeks ago
    Insta-BUY!
    147 weeks ago
    YES!
    147 weeks ago
    Cheers guys! though nvm the small mistake on the right hand side, missed that when halftoning it! :P it would be fixed 1st if printed :]
    147 weeks ago
    Combustible lemons! I would definitely buy this.
    147 weeks ago
    Looks awesome!
    Would really like to buy it!
    147 weeks ago
    man. If that hits teefury, I know like 5 people that want this including me
    147 weeks ago
    Wunderbar! This is the most clever portal design I've seen so far and even though it's only a short line in the game, it's going to strike lots of fans. I'm buying this one :)
    147 weeks ago
    Ha this is great! I love it!
    147 weeks ago
    I would buy that instantly, brokeness be damned.
    147 weeks ago
    Cheers for the feedback guys! :D
    147 weeks ago
    I love it!
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks zinc55
    147 weeks ago
    I reallllly like this. But I think it could be improved if you remove the "Lemon" part from the warning label. Anyone who likes the shirt would know its a lemon and I personally think it just "Combustible" is best for a warning. Either way its a buy, but I think it could be better.
    147 weeks ago
    HiphopAnonymous said: I reallllly like this. But I think it could be improved if you remove the "Lemon" part from the warning label. Anyone who likes the shirt would know its a lemon and I personally think it just "Combustible" is best for a warning. Either way its a buy, but I think it could be better.

Cheers for the feedback HiphopAnonymous.
    147 weeks ago
    bluntrook said: Please, not a grey shirt... or a black shirt for that matter. I would so buy this but only if it's not on grey.

I can't think of any colour it would go better with. The grey really enhances the lemon yellow and caution red. It could go on black but that's getting passe' and hard to maintain, I mean when grey shirts fade. . . they turn grey!
    147 weeks ago
    bluntrook said: Please, not a grey shirt... or a black shirt for that matter. I would so buy this but only if it's not on grey.
    Maybe on a red tee? or a yellow one? only other two I considered lol, maybe dark brown too, but black would just take away from the design I think, but I'm open to suggestions =]

Cheers ik4ru5.
    147 weeks ago
    I like the gray personally, the only other color I can possibly see is brown maybe, but it has to be something that makes the lemon stand out.
    146 weeks ago
    Surfercat35 said: I like the gray personally, the only other color I can possibly see is brown maybe, but it has to be something that makes the lemon stand out.

Cheers mate.
    134 weeks ago
    I would definitely need to own this shirt.
    134 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy this! grey or red plzzzz!