Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
I know the tag says "pre-shrunk" but i was wondering if anyone had any advice about trying to shrink a teefury tee. Just trying to figure out if it's even worth trying.
9Comments
    148 weeks ago
    Mine are always just a tad too big when I first get them, but if I wash it in warm water (inside out) then dry it, it comes out just a tad smaller and fits me perfectly. Not sure if there's a way to "extreme shrink" a teefury tee. You COULD wash it in hot water and then stick it in the dryer on high for a while, but then you run the risk of damaging/fading the design.
    148 weeks ago
    Instead of shrinking shirt, eat more of the food you like until it's a snug fit!

148 weeks ago
    I don't think there is a way to shrink it extremely! I'm wearing my first tee atm. And it was actually a bit to big, even after shrinking. So next time i just buy a smaller size :p I suggest that you do the same ^_^
    148 weeks ago
    Yep. I have no hope for shrinking my existing tees. Used to be a 2XL during the last grab bag (march?), now I have to buy XL shirts. I've tried washing them on hot/hot, drying them on hot, but really no difference.
    148 weeks ago
    dimidi said: I don't think there is a way to shrink it extremely! I'm wearing my first tee atm. And it was actually a bit to big, even after shrinking. So next time i just buy a smaller size :p I suggest that you do the same ^_^

that's the trouble, some of the larges are a perfect fit, and some are a bit too big.
    148 weeks ago
    If you have, or know someone who has a sewing machine you could stitch up the sides and either taper off the stitching as it gets closer to the arms, or continue it around the arms to make them a bit tighter too...
    148 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Instead of shrinking shirt, eat more of the food you like until it's a snug fit!

I like the way Snrub thinks!
    148 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: Instead of shrinking shirt, eat more of the food you like until it's a snug fit!

nice-24768401915.jpeg
    141 weeks ago
    I wish TeeFury would switch to non-pre-shrunk or slightly different sizes. The Large is too big--feels like a MuMu as the shoulder seams fall a few inches down my arms. The Mediums are good shoulder-wise, but a bit too snug. I like their shirt designs, but don't buy due to the odd sizing. These never seem to shrink at all despite the picture they have on their web site.