Back to forum
image
rss 147 weeks ago
I know its been afew days but im not the most patient person...anyone get a shipping notice?
15Comments
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Teefury always sends out a shipping notice to the email you used as soon as it is shipped. Just be patient. Teefury is a very small company and they try to ship everything out as fast as possible. Not to mention that grab bags are some of their biggest days so they have A LOT of orders to process, package, and ship. Just remember to be patient. =D
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    wolfman18 said: Teefury always sends out a shipping notice to the email you used as soon as it is shipped. Just be patient. Teefury is a very small company and they try to ship everything out as fast as possible. Not to mention that grab bags are some of their biggest days so they have A LOT of orders to process, package, and ship. Just remember to be patient. =D
    allright...:( lol, I understand, thank you.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Once an order is placed it usually takes 3-7 business days for them to print and process it. Then your order is processed it will be shipped.
    Since the grab bag was a week from today, we should be getting shipping confirmation within the next 24 hours I would think.
    So let the Trades BEGIN!!!!
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    marine3228 said: Once an order is placed it usually takes 3-7 business days for them to print and process it.


    Except that because the grab bags use shirts that are already printed, the processing time should be slightly shorter than with regular orders. Unless the extra packing time negates the lack of printing waiting period.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    got my tracking info yesterday
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    emac said:
    marine3228 said: Once an order is placed it usually takes 3-7 business days for them to print and process it.



    Except that because the grab bags use shirts that are already printed, the processing time should be slightly shorter than with regular orders. Unless the extra packing time negates the lack of printing waiting period.
    emac said:
    marine3228 said: Once an order is placed it usually takes 3-7 business days for them to print and process it.



    Except that because the grab bags use shirts that are already printed, the processing time should be slightly shorter than with regular orders. Unless the extra packing time negates the lack of printing waiting period.
    thank you, thats exactly what i was thinking..its not like we cant read the site. thanks again
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    proofplayer said: got my tracking info yesterday
    how many did you order and are you on the east coast? or the west? if you dont mind me asking..
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    deadenglish said:
    proofplayer said: got my tracking info yesterday
    how many did you order and are you on the east coast? or the west? if you dont mind me asking..

    International and the full 12
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    International, and 12
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    I just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago.

    6 shirts
    Smartpost
    NorCal
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Heck yeah, just got the shipping info, have 6 coming to NH.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Saintfreeman said: Heck yeah, just got the shipping info, have 6 coming to NH.


    Oh no fair! I'm in NH too and have yet to see a shipping notice :(
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    nailsnnovels said:
    Saintfreeman said: Heck yeah, just got the shipping info, have 6 coming to NH.



    Oh no fair! I'm in NH too and have yet to see a shipping notice :(

    I got mine yesterday (which seems to be late going by everyone's post on here...) in the same boat with you.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Well if I got my shipping info and deadEnglish got theirs then surely nailsnnovels...


    On a separate note someone should design A kung pow enter the fist shirt, lol.
  • image
    147 weeks ago
    Still waiting for mine on the 7th business day. They must be busy I guess.


Back to Top