Hey, I've still got a men's XL of 'Bowling. It's not just a game anymore' from a previous grab bag, unworn and unwashed.

link:
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1042/Bowling__It_s_not_just_a_game_anymore_/

I'm looking to trade for (men's in XL), some that I really like:

I Can Haz Force
Strange Eating Habbits
Clumsy Ninja Die Young
Lie To Me
T-Rex Sword Fight
Have You Ever Seen A Portal?
Jail Birds
Time Warp
HoneyBadger Don't Care
T-Rex Diet

...wow could be here indefinitely, so let's say I'd be open to others ideas for trades, let me know.

Thanks.
13Comments
    148 weeks ago
    I have a xxl of have you ever seen a portal that I wore onlu ounce and washed on delicate and hung to dry, I know its bigger than the one you have but just throwing an offer out there. :)
    147 weeks ago
    Hey, that would be cool, but it is a size too big and would you want to trade for an XL? Let me ponder it for a bit.

Oh plus, I live in England. Most of the people on here seem America - is the screen name just coincidental?

147 weeks ago
    Jayy said: Hey, that would be cool, but it is a size too big and would you want to trade for an XL? Let me ponder it for a bit.

Oh plus, I live in England. Most of the people on here seem America - is the screen name just coincidental?

Im American (kinda, of irish descent but w/e) the screen name is from me just butchering the English language. thats fine, just give it a think and we'll see. thanks for the reply.
    147 weeks ago
    I've got a Have You Ever Seen A Portal? XL I'd trade for it. Please let me know. I'll ship for the US.
    147 weeks ago
    From the US I meant.
    146 weeks ago
    saintevil said: I've got a Have You Ever Seen A Portal? XL I'd trade for it. Please let me know. I'll ship for the US.

Hey, I would like to trade for 'Have You Ever Seen A Portal?'

I would prefer to trade for the XL, would you ship to England?
    146 weeks ago
    Yeah, as long as you don't mind shipping to the US. It's an Men's XL.
    146 weeks ago
    Never worn, new washed. Just sat on a shelf since I had already got one.
    146 weeks ago
    Never washed. I just can't type today...or ever.
    146 weeks ago
    saintevil said: Yeah, as long as you don't mind shipping to the US. It's an Men's XL.

Cool, yeah I'll send to the US. I'll email you so we can get then sent off.
    146 weeks ago
    Jayy said:
    saintevil said: Yeah, as long as you don't mind shipping to the US. It's an Men's XL.

Cool, yeah I'll send to the US. I'll email you so we can get then sent off.

Ar, forgot to add my email! [email protected]
    146 weeks ago
    Just sent you an email from [email protected] with my address. Let me know yours so I can get it out.
    145 weeks ago
    deadenglish said: I have a xxl of have you ever seen a portal that I wore onlu ounce and washed on delicate and hung to dry, I know its bigger than the one you have but just throwing an offer out there. :)

Hey deadenglish,

Thanks for your interest; I just wanted to let you know I opted to swap for one in the same size.

All the best.