Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
Hey,

The one day I don't get on here b/c I was in the hospital, and an amazingly perfect shirt is posted. Anyone have a shirt from yesterday (the Dr. Spengler/House) shirt design that they don't want that I could buy? It's a mix of my favorite movie and my favorite show. Please let me know if anyone has an extra or ordered one and doesn't want it. Thanks!!!
5Comments
    147 weeks ago
    Hello Vienna,

Thanks for taking an interest in my shirt! Please let me know what your shirt size is -- if it's a size Large, I can send you one in a couple of weeks. If not, I will see what I can do from my personal store. Thanks!
    147 weeks ago
    I can totally sport a Large. Medium would be preferable, but I could do Large. If you'd like, if you have an internet link/site to your store, please email me the address and we could do some business. :) [email protected]

This is awesome. Thank you so much!
    146 weeks ago
    oh I am so upset that I missed this one too! My boyfriend is a huge Ghostbusters fan and would love this shirt as well.
    146 weeks ago
    What size, Puremassacre?
    145 weeks ago
    I would love a medium, but large would be great. I love this shirt. Ghostbusters is my favorite movie...big Bill Murray fan..hence the profile pic. Let me know if anyone has one I could get from them.