Back to forum
rss 293 weeks ago
I was contacted by Green Eyed Monster to submit a design for their site. They produce high quality tote bags. I did some research on reusing bags and what could happen if everyone brought their own bags to the store, it could seriously change everything, it sounds like a small thing and maybe even pointless but, I think we can save our environment one bag at a time.

A portion of every sale is given to various non-profit environmental organizations.

If you got a minute I'd really appreciate your vote to have my design apart of this green movement!

One bag at a time

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
17Comments
    293 weeks ago
    Link doesn't work for me.
    293 weeks ago
    I think you've got the fitting-type-to-shapes market nailed down! I like this - where can we vote for it?
    293 weeks ago
    http://www.greeneyed.com/contest_page.php?entry=34&page=1
    293 weeks ago
    dude thats sweet.
    my g/f is all about that hippie stuff. lol.
    293 weeks ago
    VERY cool. i'm all about tote bags. i'm making some for some friends as christmas gifts and putting some cooooool stuff inside. i'm pretty stoked.

reusable bags are really cheap and i've gotten my money's worth outta mine for sure. the trick is to not forget them when you go to the store!!!
    293 weeks ago
    thanks jimiyo.

just voted - 5!
    293 weeks ago
    293 weeks ago
    That clickable link should work, Thanks jimiyo!
    Thanks for the comments n votes!

bleou - Yea, that's the trick which I'm still trying to get the hang of.

invocation- haha yup same here, she's usually the one that remembers.
    293 weeks ago
    internets are rejected there... work blocks EVERYTHING but teefury and shirt.woot... and cnn.

if I remember when I get home, I'll go vote. Your style makes me fancy words.
    293 weeks ago
    Right on, hey every vote counts haha. Thanks for the comment, it's a style I have grown to dig a lot, mos def not the only approach I work in but something about it allows for more depth, but sure as hell hurts my hand.
    293 weeks ago
    I voted, but those bags are waaaaaaaay overpriced. $25????? I got a bag like that at Trader Joes for about 3.99 LOL. Same size too.
    293 weeks ago
    I can see what you mean, they are outa my price range too but I think giving to non-profit for organizations to help our environment is a good cause. Thanks for the support!
    293 weeks ago
    damn this is awesome! i did a tee design a couple weeks back for a STANDasONE club and there are definitely some distinct similarities.

3044343869_dedb211a63.jpg

great minds think alike i guess ;)
    293 weeks ago
    Oh man, I thought mine was an original, I remember seeing this now, I wonder if subconsciously your design inspired mine.?
    293 weeks ago
    regardless of its origins, awesome work man.
    293 weeks ago
    I think reusable bags are a great idea. Sweet design and voted.
    292 weeks ago
    Thanks for the support davenport n heartluce!