Back to forum
rss 293 weeks ago
I have 12 that I bought and 2 (free bird shirts for first 500 orders) that I got for free, so 14 all together. making a list now.
18Comments
    293 weeks ago
    looks like i fail. i only have 9 so far...
    293 weeks ago
    Only 2 right now :s, Octocable and one of the logo shirts.
    293 weeks ago
    I have 0 Tee Fury Shirts. Haven't had anything I love so far. I only buy shirts I love. I do have 13 Design by Humans shirts though. : ) haha
    293 weeks ago
    i only have three (well 2, ones on the way). i have about 30 anothersite shirts though.
    293 weeks ago
    I only have 1 TF shirt cuz I'm really picky about my stuff. I tend to like DBH style more so I have like 3 or 4 from there and 2 from anothersite.
    293 weeks ago
    I have 4 + 1 on the way
    293 weeks ago
    Only 4 here.
    293 weeks ago
    oh god...if i counted right 16. not including the free ones, the ones i got duplicates of because various issues, and the tees i got for friends.
    293 weeks ago
    I have 4 teefury shirts (I have only known about the site for a month >
    293 weeks ago
    I have 5 or 6. I'm not going to count because I refuse to accept that I have an issue.

btw... where the hell is my teefury credit line? I need it to fix the american economy.
    293 weeks ago
    2. Popular Music and the TeeFury logo on blue. Both are awesome.
    293 weeks ago
    ummmmm 12 + the free one for being in the first 500
    293 weeks ago
    I don't have any yet.. but I ordered the zebra one.. I can't wait.

I have probably 8 or so form anothersite and a few from dbh..

I need to order some more.
    293 weeks ago
    Funny. This thread got posted yesterday, and sure enough my first Tee Fury shirt arrived!

So yeah, only one here, but I'm currently in a position of having to avoid spending money. When it comes time to pick up more clothes, I suspect I'll be looking to Tee Fury.
    293 weeks ago
    Come January, it's on! I've stopped buying things for myself starting the day after Thanksgiving.
    292 weeks ago
    292 weeks ago
    I only have two :( the Lorem Ipsum shirt, and Magical Science Lab (both black shirts lol)

Make more purple shirts!
    292 weeks ago
    1 the graphitti collab. shirt