Back to forum
rss 162 weeks ago
So I was looking over the picture on the front page and I noticed this:

Now, I've been very diligent of checking teefury every day since the last grab bag, but I've NEVER seen this design. I remember the person who designed it made a thread a while back, but I am pretty sure it was not printed. I love Firefly and it would be AWESOME to score this shirt. Is this an error or is TeeFury doing specialty prints for the grab bags?
8Comments
    162 weeks ago
    And could someone please tell me how to embed pictures? I have no idea how to use teefury's tags.

http://i.imgur.com/9v2Mp.jpg
    162 weeks ago
    You're spotted a spoiler :) Stay tuned to see it on a tee very soon...
    162 weeks ago
    OMG OMG OMG

and I've figured out the img tags
    162 weeks ago
    sssshhhhhhh...I thought it was ???? too I just figured I missed a day checking the shirts....nice find.
    162 weeks ago
    It was sold. I believe it was part of the last quarter, but it may be older. I remember thinking that it looked like he was riding a piece of ginger root.
    162 weeks ago
    Nope, I think I'm wrong. I think I'm remembering the "Serenity Sake" from a while back. Maybe it is a spoiler?
    162 weeks ago
    Also, do I see an It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia shirt on the opposite side? I love TF for these kinds of things.
    162 weeks ago
    So are the Philly and serenity shirts going to be possibilities to get in the grab bag?