Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
Just wondering about this shirt guys, loved this design and ordered it straight away last Friday. Just been to the gallery to have another look at it while I am waiting for the shirt to be printed and delivered but its not there? Just wondering if this meant there was some kind of problem with the shirt? I would be absolutely gutted if I missed out on this for whatever reason, its my most wanted shirt ever.

Anyone know of any issues with this, or am I just panicking needlessly as usual, lol.
13Comments
    148 weeks ago
    someone posted this question and someone replied that it must have been taken down because whoever owns the rights to the shirt(or the artist themselves) asked for it to be taken down.
    148 weeks ago
    it is very sad that we did not receive any message from tee fury staff to say that it was cancelled
    148 weeks ago
    Guys, if you ever have questions about an order, for any reason, contact [email protected] - they're always the ones with the best info.
    147 weeks ago
    i ordered this as well and was charged on my account (no refunds) and i am wondering if i am getting the shirt i paid for or am i out 12$
    147 weeks ago
    Lol, relax. Teefury rocks. The shirt is coming, be patient. Printing and shipping take time, especially with a small-ish company. It's the piramid of service: If it's fast and cheap it wont be good, if it's fast and good it won't be cheap, be thankful teefury is cheap and good. If the shirt wasn't coming you'd prob know by now, and if there is a problem teefury gives refunds, 'cause they're cool like that. Besides, they wouldn't have so many loyal fans and customers if they where not awesome.
    147 weeks ago
    I know dude. I'd still be happier though if the shirt had actually been dispatched, lol. Its 12 days now since purchase. I want it NOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!
    147 weeks ago
    I believe it said that it takes 3-7 business days to print and process orders. Today is actually 7 business days. Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow.
    147 weeks ago
    I've already got shirts purchased more recently that this, I'm hoping it arrives soon, I really want that shirt
    147 weeks ago
    Yah im in the same boat, ive received shipping confirmation on my grab bag purchase already and nothing on the winter is coming yet.
    147 weeks ago
    I got shipping confirmation on the WIC shirt this morning.
    147 weeks ago
    Yes ! I also received a shipping confirmation mail.

Winter is really coming !

And, I really hope the artist & TeeFury will propose the other tees from Game Of Thrones.
    147 weeks ago
    Yeah definitely dude. After seeing the popularity of this shirt i'm guessing that other people feel the same way as I do in that I would buy every GOT shirt that Teefury prints in a heartbeat.

Get 'em printed guys, I need more GOT shirts!
    146 weeks ago
    Finally arrived yesterday ! Thanks again and hope the others houses will follow !