Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
Hello guys, I'm new here so I don't really know how things go. Do any of you know how can I know if a submitted design is still waiting to be judged or has already been rejected? I mean, do they send you an automatic email or something? I was thinking on using the design for other project in case this did not work but I it's been almost a week and I know nothing yet.
Plz help.
11Comments
    148 weeks ago
    They say it usually takes between 2-4 weeks for a response and they only respond if you are going to be printed. Wait a few more weeks and if they still don't email you then it's pretty safe to assume they haven't chosen your design. Hope this helps!
    148 weeks ago
    Thx, It kinda helps... It smurfs... but it helps. To the Waiting it is!!!
    131 weeks ago
    I recently made my first submission. Your comment helps, beware1984. Thanks!
    130 weeks ago
    Would be nice to get a formal "No thanks" instead of checking my email religiously lol. Guess If I don't hear anything by Mid November my design is a no go.
    129 weeks ago
    I've been submitting off and on for almost a year and never once get a response. I think you need to know the secret clubhouse handshake.
    129 weeks ago
    Unfortunate, manny, since your Supernatural shirts are superb.
    129 weeks ago
    Can be a while... I was lucky and first submission got selected!

Timeframe... Submitted on 9 May, got selected email on 4 August... so was 3 months... just depends I guess on how many submissions they get etc...
    129 weeks ago
    Frustrating bit is that you don't know if they didn't use it because it wasn't good enough or not.
    129 weeks ago
    it is a bit frustrating, I can see that, other sites send you an e-mail if you're design is rejected, but then again, other sites may not have to look through that many submission (they are one of the biggest T-site there is)

I read that there's over 300 designs in queue as it is (approved designs that are going to be printed), so an educated guess suggests there must be hundreds, if not 1.000+ designs pouring in every single month. they have to look at them, decide whether or not to print them and of course, manage everything that happens to the ones they print.

no idea how this works, but they obviously don't have a automated system that let's them see the design,press yes or no and the system sends out the appropriate mail.I agree that they should have, but I don't even know if that's possible within the premises of this whole TeeFury concept.

so in short: I understand the motion, it smurfs to have high hopes for a design and then not hearing back from them. Been there, done that. I don't think it's as easy as it sounds to send an e-mail out to everyone who submitted ... not manually at least. and I rather see TeeFury giving the designs that are going to be printed their attention than the one's that are not going to be printed.
    129 weeks ago
    Thanks Charlyse, I'm in talks with a local t-shirt printer to get shirts done up so people won't have to pay exorbitant prices found at print-on-demand sites… like the one that rhymes with "bedtrouble".
    129 weeks ago
    ^ Barney Rubble?
    kungfuchook said:
    Timeframe... Submitted on 9 May, got selected email on 4 August... so was 3 months... just depends I guess on how many submissions they get etc...
    Good smurf! that's a while. Guess I shouldn't throw in the towel so soon.
    Still, it would be nice if they could at least send out messages for designs they're possibly considering. Something along the lines of "Don't quit your day job, but your design doesn't make us retch. We'll let ya know!"