Back to forum
rss 162 weeks ago
Hello again. Welp, this is a design that I did very quickly tonight. Don't be too harsh! It's something I thought of before bed and it made me laugh so I threw something together. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Photobucket

- The Warbucks Collection -
9Comments
    162 weeks ago
    I laughed. I wonder how many people won't get the Say Anything reference.
    162 weeks ago
    now THAT is funny
    162 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. Yeah, hopefully people get it. For some reason I saw the "Say Anything" poster and imagined the classic pose from the Tusken Raider before he attacks Luke (minus the yelling, of course)...
    162 weeks ago
    I would consider making it more stylized. But this is a definite sub in my opinion.
    162 weeks ago
    @IG - Thanks. I did it very quickly but I might send it in. Thought it was a fun concept and would make a great t-shirt. Hopefully others will understand it and like it.

Thanks for the input!
    162 weeks ago
    Is that a third leg?
    162 weeks ago
    Ha... no, sorry. It's just part of his cloak/robe hanging down.
    162 weeks ago
    problem is: the guy has two contradictory shadows ... one that suggests he stands very close to a wall and one that suggests he doesn't.
    162 weeks ago
    You are correct. I actually played with the drop shadow behind him and almost deleted it but I decided to leave it in because I just liked the pop it gave the raider like he was coming off the shirt. I left the long shadow in because it resembled the "Say Anything" angle. Either way, you are correct but I liked the look.