Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
The Game of Thrones house crest re-imagines as mascot logos

Go Team Stark

I'll be doing the other houses too...
15Comments
    149 weeks ago
    I like it a bunch. I like when people turn such and such reference in sports logos(Like the Wampas one on here a week ago)

kudos.
    149 weeks ago
    ^gracias
    149 weeks ago
    Working my way through the books now and a big fan of the TV series, cant imagine anyone wanting anything but a Stark crest.

Tyrion Lannister is one of my favourite characters but him and his family do seem to be a bunch of low lifes.

Guess the Targaryen house is interesting, but the whole interbreeding history followed by the messed up stuff that happens to Dany after she is married off at 13 doesnt really paint a noble picture of the family.
    149 weeks ago
    Now this is what i would buy in a instant! I hope they will accept it :)

Looking forward to the other houses!
    149 weeks ago
    I am only on episode 3, and I can say right now if the season ends with that entire evil family with their necks slit I will rejoice. If not.. I will be pissed :D
    149 weeks ago
    this weeks episode hurt my heart :(
    149 weeks ago
    Lol, yeah. The Team Stark roster just lost a player.
    148 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: this weeks episode hurt my heart :(

:( just saw...wtf :*(
    148 weeks ago
    They killed him quick in LOTR and now they chop off his head in Game of Thrones...hello ....I hope his youngest daughter gets to skewer some blonde folks with her pint size sword.

148 weeks ago
    The killing is only just starting :)

As for the shirt I love the design, but personal preference I would like it without the "TEAM"....but hey thats just me.
    148 weeks ago
    Yes, I would say that what happened in the last episode is not nearly the worst of it. There's some things that happen in book 3 that blue me away. Most compelling series I have ever read.

And did you guys hear what happened to Bean in real life? He gets stabbed outside of a pub, patches himself up and continues to drink. Dude's certified.
    148 weeks ago
    IG_HateyHate said: Yes, I would say that what happened in the last episode is not nearly the worst of it. There's some things that happen in book 3 that blue me away. Most compelling series I have ever read.

And did you guys hear what happened to Bean in real life? He gets stabbed outside of a pub, patches himself up and continues to drink. Dude's certified.

yeah i saw that story and was like "man he's awesome"
    148 weeks ago
    Any idea when this will be printed yet man? I need to know, gotta make sure I keep my $10 bucks to one side in advance, lol.
    148 weeks ago
    I like the art work but I am sorry to say but the word Team.......
    the first place my mind goes the terribly overdone Twilight thing, I assume that was NOT where you were going here but...... sorry cool logo though
    143 weeks ago
    want want want!