I was wondering why it's not there. I looked in the gallery and it wasn't there.
28Comments
    149 weeks ago
    Bump.

I was wondering the same thing.
    149 weeks ago
    And its pancakes disappeared a few hours before the end of the day.
    149 weeks ago
    I was wondering the same thing...
    149 weeks ago
    Sometimes the artist will ask that the shirt not be in the gallery so that they can sell it elsewhere. It happens from time to time. If you look, the May 5th Don't Blink shirt also isn't in the gallery as well.
    149 weeks ago
    I would think keeping it in the gallery and providing a link to the new selling point would be in the artist's best interests.
    149 weeks ago
    Does anyone remember the artists name?
    149 weeks ago
    The site was issued a take-down notice by the official T-shirt licensees to remove the T-shirt from the site. I assume that they have simply complied with the request.
    149 weeks ago
    The artists name is Megan Lara. Her website is

http://meganlara.com/
    149 weeks ago
    hmmidontknow said: The artists name is Megan Lara. Her website is

http://meganlara.com/

thanks.
    149 weeks ago
    But this won't affect the distribution of the shirt right? Pleeeeease say I will still get my Stark shirt, lol,
    149 weeks ago
    Answers, admin? :(
    149 weeks ago
    Indeed, I'm wondering the same. I bought two of these; pleeeeeaaaaase tell me that I will get my shirts. That design is one of my favorites thus far.
    149 weeks ago
    has anyone know what is with that shirt? i bougt it as well and wanna know if it will come ore not? pls tell ^^
    148 weeks ago
    Bumping this up!
    148 weeks ago
    Obviously you're going to get the shirt, the artist has simply requested that the image of it is not kept in the gallery. Not that hard to understand surely?
    148 weeks ago
    Not now that you have explained it.

Still not been printed and dispatched tho :O
    148 weeks ago
    I was scarred too since i saw the shipping status is still "new" for mine.
    148 weeks ago
    My shipping status is still "new" too. 8 days after sale?
    148 weeks ago
    so is this shirt ever going to get shipped or what?
    148 weeks ago
    If memory serves the 'Toasty' shirt took 11 days for it to be shipped to me so I would imagine it will ship Monday or Tuesday of this week.

if it doesn't then I guess that there is a problem with it after all.
    148 weeks ago
    Popular shirts take longer to print, I've waited up to 2 weeks before a shirt has been dispatched, and the status won't change until it is sent. Don't worry, you will get your shirts!
    148 weeks ago
    I def sent an email to customer service who assured me that not all designs are in the gallery.
    I want it to be here. Like, yesterday... but it'll be worth the wait.
    148 weeks ago
    Well, I bought this shirt for a July 4th birthday... here's hoping it's here in time! :)
    148 weeks ago
    Yeah I guess it will be sent out this week, can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope there are some more GOT shirts printed soo, I will buy them all!
    148 weeks ago
    I hope it gets shipped out this week! I got one for me and one for my husband!
  • Load More Comments