Back to forum
rss 162 weeks ago
Alright I'm kind of a self conscious poster.. I don't like making a bunch of different threads BUT I like the feedback I get from you guys when I DO post so I thought I'd try putting all my works in progress in one thread in an effort to keep my thread number down.

That being said... Here's what I got!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15Comments
    162 weeks ago
    Bump.
    162 weeks ago
    That star wars shirt is bad azz!
    162 weeks ago
    @MarshMan65 Thank you, sir.
    162 weeks ago
    I like the senzu energy bean. Simple design. :3
    162 weeks ago
    I like the senzu energy bean as well, but maybe put it on an orange field similar to the color Goku wears?
    162 weeks ago
    I love the Senzu design, but not on white. Maybe a blue.
    162 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback! I'm leaning more towards blue, personally.
    162 weeks ago
    Cool designs. I like Senzu bean the most :)
    162 weeks ago

@dimidi Thanks! I changed the apeform saiyens front knuckle for extra consistency.
    159 weeks ago

Something for the holiday... that was yesterday..
    159 weeks ago
    I love that horse one :)
    159 weeks ago
    Gremlins said: I love that horse one :)

Good feedback from a Gremlin is something I hold in high regard. Today is a good day.
    158 weeks ago
    Changed it up a bit. I don't know as much as I wish I did about teefury's printers (or any printers for that matter.. if anyone has a good information source for that kind of thing, I'd be grateful for access to it!) but I read that a lot of printers don't do well with more than 55 lpi on halftones so I made that adjustment. Also blended out some of the pencil marks that came through in the halftone. Critiques welcome1
    147 weeks ago
    Are you selling the Senzu shirt anywhere else? I found out about Teefury like 2 weeks to late, and this shirt has been calling out to me.
    147 weeks ago
    I've love the pocket tee design. However, I've never seen a t-pocket on the right. They're pretty much on the left chest because most of the world is right handed. If you've got shirts with one pocket take a look and see what side it's on. Otherwise, nice stuff.