Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
gendo's-angels

submit it or not?
critics and suggestions are welcome :)

thank you
17Comments
    149 weeks ago
    I would say yes, I like how you handled the color, the little splash to make them was really clever, however it seems there aren't a lot of anime fans on here...so good luck with it
    149 weeks ago
    thank you Ironwings :)
    149 weeks ago
    Aaaaah! =)

I'd rather you could see the colors of the Eva's, but I think even as it is now it would get my 10.
    149 weeks ago
    I love it! At first I thought all the text at the bottom might be too much, but I think it works, it adds to the idea. I also like the silhouettes with the bits of color, it keeps to the Charlie's Angels template while adding just a bit of color that helps separate the individual Eva's and put in a hint of variety rather than the design just being black and white. Very nice! :)
    149 weeks ago
    Nice! Big fan of Evangelion. Text a tad heavy, but nice.
    149 weeks ago
    I'm a big fan of EVA and this is a cool idea - but it needs to stand out a lot more. THe configuration of the 3 units make them look like a giant multi-limbed monster and need more separation, and the background is too dark for the black silhouettes to stand out...

Good luck man I'm SO looking forward to the next Rebuild of
    EVA movie :)
    148 weeks ago
    thank's for all the feedback guys. yes, maybe i should give a line to separate the EVAs. workin on it as soon as i got time :)
    148 weeks ago
    fixed the outline and some color option, royal blue, red, or asphalt? which one is better? any other suggestion on the design maybe?

thank you :)

gendo-angels-color
    148 weeks ago
    I like the asphalt one. nice design.
    148 weeks ago
    geky said: I like the asphalt one. nice design.

noted... thank you for the input :)
    148 weeks ago
    I want this so badly, dude. You don't even know.

I like blue the best so far.
    148 weeks ago
    less typo would look better. Dark grey tee looks great. But i think it would be better to put the 2 eva's in the background facing different directions. It will look more balanced like that. Actually get rid of that typos haha.
    148 weeks ago
    Slasher444 said: I want this so badly, dude. You don't even know.

I like blue the best so far.

i personally more lean to blue also. thanks :)
    148 weeks ago
    MEKAZOO said: less typo would look better. Dark grey tee looks great. But i think it would be better to put the 2 eva's in the background facing different directions. It will look more balanced like that. Actually get rid of that typos haha.

you mean switching the position between 00 and 02? i'm not sure about removing the typo though, maybe removing the additional text and keeping the gendo's angels, or even keep them both :p thanks for the input
    148 weeks ago
    I like all the colors, but I think I would be most likely actually to wear the gray on a shirt. Second choice would be blue. As for the typos, I figured they were intentional, like to simulate an instruction manual translated from Japanese ("Engrish" style) but maybe not?
    148 weeks ago
    nope i mean their directions, both of them headed to left, it would be a better composition if you put one headed to right.
    148 weeks ago
    MEKAZOO said: nope i mean their directions, both of them headed to left, it would be a better composition if you put one headed to right.

ah i got it, thanks MEKAZOO :D
    thanks for all the input guys, appreciate so much. gonna submit it soon \(^O^)/