Back to forum
rss 148 weeks ago
So, let me break it down.

Today I ordered a shirt. In a panic because I loved it, I ordered with blinding fury, double checked my billing and shipping, and hit order (all the while thinking "HELLZ YES, WINTER IS COMING"). As soon as I hit order and saw the order summary, I said "Sh**" out loud. I had ordered a woman's size instead of a man's size. Would have been find if I was two sizes smaller.

Anyway, I got waaay more upset than necessary with my stupidity. I was bummed. Calmed down and emailed customer service to see if it could be cancelled, or something, since I couldn't really afford to buy two shirts XD I saw that it can take up to 72 hours to process and thought "well, that's a good shirt missed"

Until Marissa. The lovely woman, angel of t-shirt customer service, got back to me in under an hour and changed the order to reflect what I wanted to order in the first place.

So, anyway, TL;DR = Marissa in customer service is pretty much awesome and has made my day with her kindness and efficiency.

SO happy. Thank you a ton!
30Comments
    148 weeks ago
    I love seeing posts like this :)
    148 weeks ago
    Marissa is awesome. On the last grab bag, I got doubles of everything. After a quick email asking if anything could be done, she generously offered to replace them with a new set (3 shirts). I ended up keeping the doubles, but just having the option really made me happy.

TeeFury and its staff are great =D
    148 weeks ago
    tactacfox said: Marissa is awesome. On the last grab bag, I got doubles of everything. After a quick email asking if anything could be done, she generously offered to replace them with a new set (3 shirts). I ended up keeping the doubles, but just having the option really made me happy.

"Aw, sonuva -----...." That happened to me on the last grab bag! I wish I had known I could have gotten with customer service on that.

Ah well, still a good story, and still a great site.
    148 weeks ago
    Marissa actually hooked me up a week or so ago. I placed an order, that for some reason didn't go through. I emailed her later when I realized I wasn't going to get that particular shirt, and BLAM, fixed!

(awesome customer service + awesome tees) x $10 per = extremely satisfied customers
    148 weeks ago
    tactacfox said: Marissa is awesome. On the last grab bag, I got doubles of everything. After a quick email asking if anything could be done, she generously offered to replace them with a new set (3 shirts). I ended up keeping the doubles, but just having the option really made me happy.

Teefury are awesome! :) But now I have seen your post, I wish I had contacted them about the doubles I got in the last grab bag :(
    148 weeks ago
    I've actually had a very similar experience. The peeps at TF know what's up.

They've got a good thing goin' here. Great community, great customer service, and a great product.
    148 weeks ago
    I have an amazing experience with Marissa as well. I ordered Don't Blink and when I washed it, the ink became white in big portions. After a few pictures of the situation were sent, she sent me a new shirt, no charge, rush delivered. I have only experienced one TF customer service rep, but she was absolutely amazing and I made sure she knew that. It is hard to find good customer service these days and I have to say, TF most certainly takes care of its customers.
    148 weeks ago
    shoot... I ordered 2 shhirts too large in the past... Didn't now I could have changed it. Oh well, still love my shirts.
  • image zipper
    148 weeks ago
    Thanks so much you guys! You all are the best!
    142 weeks ago
    Marissa.is.the.best !
    142 weeks ago
    I thought I had ordered a shirt and it never came, so I emailed customer service saying, "I'm pretty sure I ordered the shirt, but I just could be going crazy. Is there any way to check?" They checked for me, promptly emailed me back, and let me know I had not ordered the shirt and did it so I didn't feel like a dumbass. I've had nothing but good experiences with teefury, and I wuv them. Enough to say wuv.
    142 weeks ago
    I wish I could say the same about customer service. I orderded a shirt on 07/12 and my order status is still "NEW". I have contacted customer service 3 times in the past week and have yet to receive a response. If customer service is reading this please let me know when order 600582229 will be shipped.

Thanks
    142 weeks ago
    I order the same shirt, jnsd03, and then another the following day (venture brothers and dr. horrible). I was hoping to have them by this Friday for a trip I'm taking, but it looks grim at this point :(

I'm new to Teefury so I'm not sure how long it actually takes to get a shirt, I just guesstimated using their printing and shipping time estimates and figured I would be ok.

I contacted customer support, we'll see what happens..
    142 weeks ago
    @vinegar & @jnsd03: I ordered 3 Hench shirts on 7/12 also and mine just shipped. I wouldn't worry. You should be getting yours soon.
    141 weeks ago
    On that note, what's the deal with the Team Zissou shirts? We're going on two weeks and not a word on shipping... 3-7 days != 13 days. I understand that 3-7 is an approximation, but since your approximation is so goddamned far from reality (I think the quickest I've ever had a shirt shipped was in 9 days), perhaps you should think about editing your form letter and FAQ page. Just a thought.
    135 weeks ago
    I just had to comment and complement Tee Fury on the fantastic Customer Service responses. More specifically Marissa. I had some issues with the local post office not leaving my shirt, the tracking info claiming they left a note I never found, and the local post office claiming they had no record of the item coming through there. There wasn't much Marissa could help with on TF's end, but she was very timely in responses. Very informative of the process. Very courteous, professional, and kind.

Quite frankly Marissa is a fantastic customer service rep. I wish all customer service was such a relief to work with.
    135 weeks ago
    Also, the shirt did finally arrive. Important forgotten detail.
    135 weeks ago
    how sad is it that good customer service is so rare that we have to point out the good people rather than pointing out the crappy people.

way to go TeeFury!
    135 weeks ago
    ugh I'm so bummed I have contacted customer service three times today, now i know it takes up to 72 hours but heres the thing... the 6 dollar random grab shirts are only for today and i got 3 for my bf, when i clicked submitt the site actually told me oops there's something wrong with your order... mind you all items disappeared from my cart but i was charged for it today.. i already got an email from paypal confirming it but i haven;t received email confirmation that the order went thru but i was charged for it -.- if you can see this customer service I would love to give you my order number but i haven't received one... please email me at [email protected], i can even foward you the receipt of where it clearly shows ive been charged
    135 weeks ago
    i think they only have one person in customer service and i'm pretty sure she gets like, a thousand emails every day. just be patient i'm sure they'll get back to you soon.
    135 weeks ago
    deveraux said: i think they only have one person in customer service and i'm pretty sure she gets like, a thousand emails every day. just be patient i'm sure they'll get back to you soon.

thank you for taking the time to ease my mind that was very nice!:)
    135 weeks ago
    aimeelbernal said: ugh I'm so bummed I have contacted customer service three times today, now i know it takes up to 72 hours but heres the thing... the 6 dollar random grab shirts are only for today and i got 3 for my bf, when i clicked submitt the site actually told me oops there's something wrong with your order... mind you all items disappeared from my cart but i was charged for it today.. i already got an email from paypal confirming it but i haven;t received email confirmation that the order went thru but i was charged for it -.- if you can see this customer service I would love to give you my order number but i haven't received one... please email me at [email protected], i can even foward you the receipt of where it clearly shows ive been charged

anddddd update the amazing marissa saw me panicking and fixed everything thanks a bunch
    135 weeks ago
    aimeelbernal said:
    aimeelbernal said: ugh I'm so bummed I have contacted customer service three times today, now i know it takes up to 72 hours but heres the thing... the 6 dollar random grab shirts are only for today and i got 3 for my bf, when i clicked submitt the site actually told me oops there's something wrong with your order... mind you all items disappeared from my cart but i was charged for it today.. i already got an email from paypal confirming it but i haven;t received email confirmation that the order went thru but i was charged for it -.- if you can see this customer service I would love to give you my order number but i haven't received one... please email me at [email protected], i can even foward you the receipt of where it clearly shows ive been charged

anddddd update the amazing marissa saw me panicking and fixed everything thanks a bunch

told you :)
    135 weeks ago

Yep, this exact same thing happened to me last night. 3 shirts, paypal, whoops something went wrong! but the paypal payment went through. I emailed last night and haven't gotten a response yet, but I'm sure I will soon. At least I wasn't the only one who had that problem!
    96 weeks ago
    Hey Teefury, I just wanted to let you know that your customer service rocks. I sent an email stating that I got a shirt with a stain on it and within 24 hours I got a response (wow!) After snapping a few quick pics of the shirt the rep responded in under 24 hours again and said that my fee was refunded. Thanks Marissa!
  • Load More Comments