Say Hi to Mia to the Max Everyone!

If you've noticed a different flare and a more speedy response to your customer service and experience emails at [email protected], it's because we've recently added a new member to the Teefury team, Mia to the Max!

Please take a moment to leave a comment welcoming her to the Teefury family!

Mini Interview with Mia to the Max

What has been your favorite shirt at TeeFury so far: They're all awesome for different reasons but if i had to choose one I'd say Dextoon. I'm a huge sucker for anything Dexter and that shirt was just way too legit to quit. I've got a weird fascination with serial killers as it is and Michael C Hall is the MAN! In case anyone hasn't seen his song and dance number at the end of Gamer, please go check it out. It'll change your life.

When you're not helping TeeFury fans, what are your favorite hobbies: I dig music and movies a lot and I really love reading. Especially anything by Chuck Palahniuck. I also spend a serious chunk of my time watching How I Met Your Mother. Best. Show. EVER.

If you had a theme song, what would it be: That's a toss up. Either Bonkers (Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden bass slamers remix) or Kill Everybody by Skrillex. I'd say Bonkers if we're talking about a literal translation. Kill Everybody is just some of the best music I've ever heard.

Any shout outs: One big shout out to the whole of the TeeFury community. Fans, artists, and critics alike. Ya'll are the reason I have the coolest job ever!

Hottest Designers this Quarter! These are the top selling artists this quarter since March 15th. Congratulations guys... and gals!

Matt_Dearden

WinterArtwork

joebot

zerobriant

Jacen

Edman

John Sprengelmeyer

bisqueets

Nathan Stillie

misskari

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

We keep tabs on our top five commission earners on our submit page.

Congratulations to WinterArtwork for having taken the lead this past month. WinterArtwork has been with us since July 7th, 2009, when we first printed his Robotic Propaganda.

Captain Ribman has previously held the recent first spot position. Captain Ribman who delights us with all his great comics got on board with Teefury May 19, 2010.

Congratulations to these artists and the other artists that are on our list: Ian Leino, RubyRed, Zerobriant!

What's the key to success for these artists? They submit alot of designs. We don't accept all their designs, but they keep on truckin!

TEEFURY UPDATES THIS QUARTER

We've added Teefury Mobile. You can now surf Teefury from your mobile device! Let' us know how it's working for you.

Tweet and Facebook Your Haul. You might have noticed a T-Bird and Teevil graphic after you've placed your order. Click on Teevil or T-Bird to share your T-shirt haul with your friends!

New Sticker Packs - Mr Pancakez was added to our sticker packs. You can purchase a sticker pack only when you purchase a shirt. Look for the graphic below in your cart.

Playing with Pancakez We've been playing around with altered Pancakez graphics. Check out some of the submissions by our Teefury artists! LINK TO STACKS OF PANCAKEZ Some of the artists are making available their Pancake graphics at Redbubble so make sure to check the thread for links.

That's all for now, make sure to leave a comment for Mia to the Max!

PS. RANDOM CAT GIF

23Comments
    148 weeks ago
    Hey Mia to the Max! If you love serial killers check out a movie that should be coming out soon called "Lucky". It's with Colin Hanks and revolves around a serial killer that wins the lottery. I got to see it at Newport Beach Film Fest for the mag I work for and it was awesome!
    148 weeks ago
    Hello Mia! Judging by your bio, you seem perfect for Teefury.
    148 weeks ago
    Hi! Good to have you onboard :)
  • image zipper
    148 weeks ago
    Hi everyone! Just to clear up any possible confusion, my "real" name is Marissa so that's what you'll see at the bottom of all the awesome emails you get from me.

Thanks for showing the love!
    148 weeks ago
    WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MARISSA!

I DONT MEAN TO YELL, I JUST CANT HELP IT. :D
    148 weeks ago
    Hi there Mia!! to the highest level :D Welcome to the most awesome tee-a-day site:D You are so cool to be a part of the team now :DD Good luck and have fun! :D
    148 weeks ago
    Hey Marissa, welcome to the team! Hope to see more of you around these parts.
    148 weeks ago
    Welcome Marissa! Congrats on joining the Teefury fam!
    148 weeks ago
    Welcome to the site, Mia.
    148 weeks ago
    Love the bio! You CLEARLY rock our socks off.
    148 weeks ago
    Welcome! And great music taste :) Me and friends also listen to Bonkers. But just because "BONKERS!" was funny 2 say and even became popular to say at random times xD

148 weeks ago
    Welcome to TeeFury!
    148 weeks ago
    Enjoying the cat gif more than anything.
    148 weeks ago
    Welcome Mia, thanks again for getting my 'Arrested Development' shirt sorted, I'm even wearing it today!
    148 weeks ago
    WELCOME MIA!
  • image zipper
    148 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone!! I feel so loved!
    148 weeks ago
    Hi Mia!

Great post, thanks Jimiyo, the random cat gif is amazing :)
    148 weeks ago
    Yes! I too am fascinated with serial killers. Love Dexter! Dextoon was my first purchase here at teefury.
    148 weeks ago
    let me be the first to allow myself..to introduce myself...for the first time?

Hai Marry me...er...I mean Marissa!(mean to say that)

ahm tha Deputy Sheriff round these parts!
    Howdeh!
  • image zipper
    147 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: let me be the first to allow myself..to introduce myself...for the first time?

Hai Marry me...er...I mean Marissa!(mean to say that)

ahm tha Deputy Sheriff round these parts!

Howdeh!

Wow. A great artist AND such a smooth talker?! Watch out!
  • image zipper
    112 weeks ago
    crashedhope said: Love the bio! You CLEARLY rock our socks off.

don't know how i managed to miss this way back when haha. thanks shannon, but i think you might be a bit biased ;)
    78 weeks ago
    I just wanted to pop in and say that Marissa's customer service goes above and beyond what I expected. I had a problem with an order being shipped to the wrong address (my fault) and Marissa tracked down the order, contacted the recipient, and then got in touch with me letting me know where I could pick it up. She did all of this just so that the order wouldn't have to be returned and reshipped, costing me additional shipping charges and waiting time. It's rare to see such a high level of customer service and I am truly impressed.
    21 weeks ago
    Marissa you are an absolute rock star!!! You got me the answers UPS couldn't and helped me to fix i problem I completely missed and was MY oversight!! Thank you!!!