Back to forum
rss 162 weeks ago
I believe TeeFury should start selling the shirt designs on posters for $5 plus shipping every day just as they do the shirts. I have seen sooo many shirt designs that I love, but would only like to have as a poster, not a shirt. More people should post something like this so that maybe we can get something started. Thank You
13Comments
    162 weeks ago
    Great idea!
    162 weeks ago
    If they were to do something like this, I'd really like to see it more along the lines of 11 X 17 inch prints like comic art. Smaller prints mean more space to display them, and there are some very nice art books made in that size to display comic book art that you purchase.
    162 weeks ago
    yes, small prints would be better, thanks for the comments and ideas guys. lets keep these coming. smaller prints also means letting the price be at $5, whereas big posters at Wal-Mart cost $10
    162 weeks ago
    I agree - lots of the time I really like the design, but I wouldn't wear it as a shirt. I think this is a great idea.
    162 weeks ago
    Great Idea.. I would go for this too.
    162 weeks ago
    This is a really good idea, I really wanted the staredown contest on a poster.
    162 weeks ago
    Well guys I contacted the workers at TeeFury and they said they are not looking to expand their merchandise at this time. They believe it is a great idea as well. They said they are still a small company and trying to get their name out there so maybe in the future. Tell your friends and buy more shirts so that this can happen one day.
    162 weeks ago
    or you can start your own site!
    162 weeks ago
    haha yes I could abitofyou. I don't know how to do any of the printing and stuff, but hey I should look into it. Thanks
    36 weeks ago
    Agreed!
    36 weeks ago
    I totally agree! I would for sure buy some of these designs as posters. Maybe like a 11x17 which is not too big but not too small. anothersite offers their designs printed on everything including your cat so posters here would be great. I am not sure how much of an expense it technically would be for tee fury to start this but I KNOW it would pay for its self.
    36 weeks ago
    I agree, some of the prints definitely would work better as posters than on a shirt - at least for me and my boobs lol.
    33 weeks ago
    bonechog said: yes, small prints would be better, thanks for the comments and ideas guys. lets keep these coming. smaller prints also means letting the price be at $5, whereas big posters at Wal-Mart cost $10

One thing... No one would EVER find anything as creative as the designs we see here at Wal*Mart.

Personally... I think the designs that don't transfer to t-shirt very well would make excellent stickers, magnets, postcards, greeting cards (any occasion), laptop skins, phone cases. The market out there for the creativity here really is incredible.