Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Recently got into this series and am hooked (even ordered the books). Couldn't help come up with something related to it. This one is inspired by the always cool Water Dance instructor, Sylvio Forel.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Forel WDA
20Comments
    149 weeks ago
    One more...
    I Love Vaes Dothrak
    149 weeks ago
    I dig it. Someone should do like.. a Nightwatch training shirt or something. Or maybe something having to do with Winterfel.
    149 weeks ago
    I really like the first one, I appreciate the thought behind the second one but, I would buy the first one
    149 weeks ago
    I love the first one
    149 weeks ago
    First one is awesome. Second one is a great concept. And by the way, it's Syrio, not Sylvio.

149 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone!
    @ drwyrick - A Nightwatch training one would be cool.
    @ IG HateyHate - I thought it was Syrio, but wasn't paying attention I guess ha,ha... Thanks for correcting the typo.
    148 weeks ago
    Another one, this one still technically a WIP...Wanted to see if people liked the loose, sketchy, gritty look.
    you win or
    148 weeks ago
    I like the idea, but I just have to say that context tells me it's Robert but when I first looked at it I thought is that gimli, so I would say maybe make the crown a little clearer or something along those lines
    148 weeks ago
    qetza said: Another one, this one still technically a WIP...Wanted to see if people liked the loose, sketchy, gritty look.
    you win or

I love this!

148 weeks ago
    I love the first one!!!
    148 weeks ago
    I lvoe the you win or you die one but I think that the faces need to be a bit more refined.
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the input guys.
    Here's a quick update...
    You win or  2 preview
    147 weeks ago
    The Cyrio shirt is amazing.
    147 weeks ago
    Gotta admit I aint too fussed about the water dance shirt but the You win or you die one is ace IMO, I would deffo buy that. I reckon the Viserys face (I'm guessing thats Viserys at the bottom right?) could do with a little more refinement but overall I love it
    147 weeks ago
    Here's a color way I put together. I tweaked it at a couple spots and refined Viserys face a little.
    You win or  4 preview
    147 weeks ago
    I'm loving that, like the new Viserys too, his eyes look loads better. I would buy that in a heartbeat, get it printed dude!
    147 weeks ago
    Just subbed it, so we'll see.

Thanks for your input Taylor1980.
    147 weeks ago
    I hope the Forel shirt makes it to production.
    145 weeks ago
    This shirt is incredible! Loved it!

I hope the Forel shirt makes it to production.²
    145 weeks ago
    I still really want that You Win or You Die shirt, absolutely love it.