Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Photobucket

A friend turned me on to this comic/cartoon and I really liked what I've come across so far so I sketched furiously and came up with this, however I have some other ideas I wanted to work on so before I put some serious effort into it I wanted to know if there was any interest here

thanks
19Comments
    149 weeks ago
    Love The Maxx. Do it.
    149 weeks ago
    First Dragon Ball and now The Maxx... A man after my own heart! =')
    149 weeks ago
    The Maxx is cool. Sam Kieth is THE MAN!!!
    149 weeks ago
    Glad it got a few of you excited ^_^ I guess I'll have to give in and color it (not that that's any great sacrifice or anything)
    149 weeks ago
    love it! you ROCK chickie
    149 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    So I'm actually really enjoying this, though I still have some small problems, does anyone know if purple is considered dark enough to warrant a layer of white, I'm trying to keep the color count down
    149 weeks ago
    I love this, and I would love to have a shirt of The Maxx. One of my favorite comics ever. And shows for that matter.
    148 weeks ago
    I am liking the color but I am kinda missing the sort of hidden face thing you were doing in the sketch, sweet concept though, it would be nice if they printed somthing that wasn't dr. who
    148 weeks ago
    Okay so I've been playing with the colors and I fear he might be getting to busy so here he is with everything, then without the feathers, and then w/o feathers and w/o the girl so feedback would be greatly apperciated...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    148 weeks ago
    The middle image is a personal favorite out of the three, incredible design... I've gotta have this in shirt form, please TeeFury!
    148 weeks ago
    I love it, I think I like the first one best, the extra dark lines make him look slightly more menacing I think
    148 weeks ago
    I like the last one. Very clean... coloriful... and simple. That's the winner! Nice job.
    148 weeks ago
    After taking a second look, I think I've changed my mind. The first one is favorite of the three, the feathers are a really nice touch.
    148 weeks ago
    I was discussing this with my brother today and he almost instantly asked why not have the feathers and take out the girl, I'm thinking I might go with that...
    148 weeks ago
    I like it, but that does not look like Julie. plus you need atleast one imp
    148 weeks ago
    I like the middle one also. Very vibrant colors. Maxx rules. Julie's gotta stay IMO.
    148 weeks ago
    When are you going to put this and your Ztorrent design up on RedBubble? I doubt TeeFury will have the foresight to print your excellent designs once they're submitted...
    148 weeks ago
    i like the middle one as well, i dont no anything about maxx but now i want to.
    148 weeks ago
    Scafl said: When are you going to put this and your Ztorrent design up on RedBubble? I doubt TeeFury will have the foresight to print your excellent designs once they're submitted...

This weekend I'll get them up