I have been largely inactive on the forums over the last month or so; however, that ends here. We are 6 days into June and nobody has suggested Chuck yet. I have been an advocate for a Chuck t-shirt for almost 6 months now. I do realize that there was a Chuck related shirt just yesterday; and you better believe i bought it. But just like Harry Potter, Star wars, and Doctor Who fans(to name a few), I'm greedy for more. While I bought "The Herd," and i'm grateful that a Chuck shirt was finally made, i didn't much like it. I only bought it because it IS Chuck and i wanted to back up my endless requests for the shirt. I'll support anyone who's interested in making a Chuck shirt.

The ONLY reason that i didn't like the shirt was because it featured Jeffster, arguably the worst part of the show since Shaw. I know that other people have very different opinions. If you love Jeffster, that's cool; i respect that. I used to love Jeffster to. But not anymore. They ruin too many serious/beautiful moments and they shouldn't become the face of/always associated with the show (in my opinion).

Sorry about the long rant.

The point of this post is simple: I want to know how other Chuck fans feel about Jeffster, if they bought the shirt, and what kind of Chuck shirts they'd like to see in the future. I'm interested in everyone's opinion.

As there aren't ALOT of Chuck fans and it's kind of a cult following, i don't really expect this post to stay up for long. I just wanted to see if i could get a few responses or get a small discussion going about potential chuck-shirt ideas. If anything concrete comes out of it, we can head over to the suggestion forum and say something other than just "Chuck!"
If anyone else besides me wants a Chuck shirt that's non Jeffster related, its up to us to come up with a sweet idea.

13Comments
    163 weeks ago
    really sorry that 3 of these showed up in the forums; i don't know how that happened. It wasn't intentional
    163 weeks ago
    I've been trying to design a Chuck tee for a while now. I'm still working on an idea. I had been working on a From the BuyMore with Love idea but i saw that the guy had already done it.

I'll see what i come up with
    163 weeks ago
    that sounds cool. bond/chuck MashedPotato seems appropriate lol.
    163 weeks ago
    Yeah but its unfortunately been done. Any other ideas?
    163 weeks ago
    i had an idea about 2 months ago on the suggestions forum about a chuck/tron shirt. He has that tron poster in his room and they're are a couple tron references in the show. i never really got into Tron, but i know what the poster looks like. The two people on the front could be chuck and sarah (in tron suits)? and chuck could be holding up the intersect cube and the beam of light would go through it. there is a beam of light in the middle of that poster right? i thought it would be alright. but i don't really have any artistic ability or vision, so its just an idea.
    163 weeks ago
    There seems to be another one in the queue. A Chuck shirt that is... by an artist that's popular so you might like the next one better.
    163 weeks ago
    that's great. And i'll buy it regardless lol. i guess that's the good thing about devoted fans?

And are YOU the popular artist, jimiyo? i know you do some impressive work! i bought your Gryffindor G Crest shirt a while back
    163 weeks ago
    I love Chuck. The Casey character is hilarious. Jeffster, not so much.
    163 weeks ago
    That one in another thread that was an Intersect themed design was one hell of a great looking shirt. Let's hope that's the one getting printed. *maybe in like a heather grey?*

It was Matt_Dearden. Do a search on the forum for "chuck" and you'll see the other thread.

If that's the one getting printed, I think all Chuck fans on this site would be happy.
    163 weeks ago
    Dearden's interset design is sweet. I do like it. And yeah, Casey is the greatest. An "unleash the Casey" shirt would be pretty cool.
    155 weeks ago
    I know this is super late but I would love a Chuck shirt without Jeffster. I completely agree that they've worn out their welcome on the show. Unfortunately the only way WB could negotiate licensing to bring the show back after S3 was to keep the Buy More for product placement. The show has simply moved in a different direction, away from the Buy More, and they're really holding it back at this point.

I wish there was a way to do a Charah shirt. I think a ton of Chuck fans would go nuts over that. Or maybe even just a Bartowski family one. I missed out on Dearden's design yesterday, unfortunately, but I loved it. Wasn't crazy about the red, I think a blue would've been super cool though.
    155 weeks ago
    I've submitted two Chuck designs. I'm still waiting to hear if either of them have been chosen.

chuck-forum.jpg
    just-chuck_thumb.jpg
    155 weeks ago
    Very cool I like both of them. I like the First one the most !