Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
I call it "You Win or You Die"
The houses battles for the Throne :D
Do like it?

13Comments
    149 weeks ago
    It's nice, I think the scroll and text should be more prominent though. It also feels a little too gomedia vector, but that can sometimes work.
    149 weeks ago
    Feels a little too busy for some reason... I like the idea though. Just not fond of the design as it is right now.
    149 weeks ago
    I do really like it but the only thing is that I didn't notice the lion at first I just registered the wolf, though I think I understand why you put them that way, it's a really cool concept and I like the colors, so I don't know if that's really helpful but yeah
    149 weeks ago
    my only criticism is I think the left sword should be behind the wolf as far as layering goes correct? as it is with the lion?
    149 weeks ago
    I love it, I agree though that the banner could do with being a bit more prominent
    149 weeks ago
    Sorry, also I agree that the Lion should be more distinguished
    149 weeks ago
    I'm not understanding the hawk/eagle at the top
    149 weeks ago
    It's a falcon, stag, dragon, dire wolf, lion, squid, salmon :D
    http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/#!/guide/houses/

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, will do the necessary tweaking :D
    149 weeks ago
    I like it, and it is great you are trying to put all the different houses in there..but like someone mentioned..it is fairly busy.
    146 weeks ago
    *Smacks face* UGH Can't believe I forgot the house Arryn for the falcon!
    146 weeks ago
    Okay, a suggestion on the colors: the dark grey lions on light grey fancystuff doesn't quite look right, might want to go for another color entirely (gold?) for balance. Also, you might want to make the "You Win..." a bit larger/more of a focus, I only noticed it as an after thought.
    146 weeks ago
    Amazing, if you could throw in House Martell (Sunspear) it would be an instant buy for me!
    146 weeks ago
    Unless I am blind and that's their shield in the foreground :p