Back to forum
rss 293 weeks ago
HOLY COW
slow down with the new stuff, im dizzy!!!!
no really, awesome additions to the fury guys!
16Comments
    293 weeks ago
    Thanks! its been a busy few days around here, but the dust is settling a bit. Be sure to click on "My Account" when you are logged in and fill out your "About Me" section - it will show up on your profile page (click on my avatar or username to see mine).

You can use HTML in your bios to spice things up a bit. Also I will update the people section with search, and sort by name, etc. right now its sorted by recently active.

And of course the much requested Tee Archive - we went back and forth on showing the old comments with the old tees (some comments are nicer than others (in fact you can still comment on old tees now if you wold like)

Enjoy the new stuff - shoot me a note or post in the forum if something is acting werid and we will get it fixed asap. ;)
    293 weeks ago
    dude i had my profile all fixed up before you even got the archives posted ;)

but now that i have had a chance to look around in archives,
    SHAZAM
    that just BLOWS woot away, best archive on a teeshirt site yet.
    the only site that can rival it is shirtwhat
    (created by the same chap that made teetrade )

i knew even before you guys finally launched that first jimishirt i was gonna dig this joint. this is now hands down my top shirt site of them all.

*that is way too much nice for pepper in one day expect no more of that for a while*

***also: the server for those sites is currently down with a major malfunction, please try back another time if you havent been to either of them yet!
    293 weeks ago
    whoa - I didn't even notice all the new stuff until now. Good job Layne and company!!
    293 weeks ago
    Awesome work on the additions. I now have everything I could ask for in Tee Fury :)
    In my opinion Tee Fury is now a bigger deal than the wheel!
    293 weeks ago
    Love the additions! The people page is very cool by the way. Nice to see the community here is valued.

Can we edit posts yet? Pretty PLEASE.
    293 weeks ago
    AWESOME additions dudes!!!!! TeeFury rules them all!
    293 weeks ago
    i love the new stuff, this site is growing so much since i've joined. i love it.
    293 weeks ago
    well done layne, the profile is a real nice touch
    293 weeks ago
    Wow! All the new additions are great. It's going to take awhile to get through everything. Very nice!
    293 weeks ago
    such cool additions layne! great job. one thing that i thought might be cool would be (like on anothersite or dbh) to add how many prints the artists have had on teefury and maybe a link to the ones that they have done in the archive section.

also, do you have to become an artist (on teefury) to send in submissions?
    293 weeks ago
    Great job with the site. Wonderful improvements.
    Can't wait to have something else printed here! :)
    293 weeks ago
    Yeah, this site is awesome. My offer for marriage still stands, Layne. :)
    293 weeks ago
    :o, sweet new additions!
    293 weeks ago
    Awesome additions! I freaked out when I loaded the site at first and saw more buttonz!!! BUTTONZ!

Hehe. Diggin the archive so I could finally see one of my fav' shirts back in there that was around before I got here.

I like the HTML capabilities. Could have fun with that.
    293 weeks ago
    love the new features. the archive and user profiles are great additions. I think one of the next things should be "tee fury shirts I have" so each user can see which shirts other users have bought.
    293 weeks ago
    **hearts the fury even more**