Back to forum
rss 163 weeks ago
Notice how short and pointless most of the shirt comments are until you scroll down the page a bit? That's because people really just wanna have the first comment by posting one word comments, or just blatantly pointing out the obvious. Notice how most of them happen at the time the shirt is posted. Maybe I'm overreacting but I think the comments should be show in reverse chronological order. I like to read comments with substance.
5Comments
    163 weeks ago
    Sorry to be blunt with you dude...but....just skim over the comments that look too short.

Its what I do and its been working out fine so far.
    163 weeks ago
    You know what grinds my gears? When people start a forum with a catch-all statement like "I'm looking for a previous shirt" or "this is my idea", etc. I deliberately don't look at those threads because my interest isn't piqued. TELL US WHAT YOU WANT! ENGAGE MY CURIOSITY!

(You did not do that. You do not grind my gears. I want substance right out of the gate.)

I agree with codenamerocky too. Just scroll to the bottom of the page. Problem solved.
    163 weeks ago
    I'm not bothered by the short messages. But i do think that the posts should be in a reverse order. It makes a lot more sense to me.
    163 weeks ago
    dimidi said: I'm not bothered by the short messages. But i do think that the posts should be in a reverse order. It makes a lot more sense to me.

Yes, that was there is no incentive to be the first to post, and those who legitimately have a short post can do so!
    163 weeks ago
    *way