Back to forum
rss 149 weeks ago
Just thought I would share some new designs, anyone with comments or critiques?

"Bay Harbor Butcher Shop"

some_text

"Captain Corporate America"

some_text

20Comments
    149 weeks ago
    the Dexter thing is pretty so-so, the idea isn't exactly amazing, but it looks decent enough, though kinda unfinished. Cpt.Corporate America on the other hand is a great idea! maybe he should have an iPhone between his shoulder and ear + some Nike sneakers, something like that. love the concept!
    149 weeks ago
    Yeah, thanks. I may try to add some more to the Dexter design, but I don't want it to feel cluttered, it's more of a simple design.
    149 weeks ago
    I like the dexter design a lot. Captain America not so much
    149 weeks ago
    capt america looks awesome, love that he is carrying a cup of coffee, just like a real average joe. I love it
    149 weeks ago
    Both are pretty fantastic. Would for sure buy the Dexter one in a heartbeat.
    149 weeks ago
    kgullholmen said: the Dexter thing is pretty so-so, the idea isn't exactly amazing, but it looks decent enough, though kinda unfinished. Cpt.Corporate America on the other hand is a great idea! maybe he should have an iPhone between his shoulder and ear + some Nike sneakers, something like that. love the concept!

Not an iPhone, a bluetooth ear piece in the shape of something Captain America related!
    149 weeks ago
    Love the Dexter Shirt, looks great. Only thing I can think of to improve on it is to have the knives raised. Like they were tin or Bronze cutouts. Not sure if I said that in a way that make sence
    149 weeks ago
    denzeleffinj said:
    kgullholmen said: the Dexter thing is pretty so-so, the idea isn't exactly amazing, but it looks decent enough, though kinda unfinished. Cpt.Corporate America on the other hand is a great idea! maybe he should have an iPhone between his shoulder and ear + some Nike sneakers, something like that. love the concept!

Not an iPhone, a bluetooth ear piece in the shape of something Captain America related!

An ear mullet, definitely!

12_captain-america-earphones.jpg

Either with the 'A' or the star on it.
    149 weeks ago
    Just looking at the Cpt. America art, I thought it was a Harvey Birdman mash-up. Might need some text to make it recognizable. Great art all around.
    145 weeks ago
    I love the Dexter design. Very nice, I would make the knives stand out a little more and add some blood to them perhaps? Since it's a butcher shop I had a little spatter on the wood paneling to give more of a been used effect. Overall, I love this Dexter shirt a lot.
    145 weeks ago
    I love the Dexter design. Very nice, I would make the knives stand out a little more and add some blood to them perhaps? Since it's a butcher shop I had a little spatter on the wood paneling to give more of a been used effect. Overall, I love this Dexter shirt a lot.
    144 weeks ago
    I LOVE the Dexter shirt.
    144 weeks ago
    Id buy Dexter in a heart beat!
    141 weeks ago
    I would love if they printed the Dexter shirt!
    141 weeks ago
    Dexter would be an instant purchase
    141 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone. I subbed the Dexter one a while ago but haven't heard anything, maybe they'll change their minds though...(fingers crossed)
    139 weeks ago
    Dexter would be amazing!!!
    139 weeks ago
    i think the problem with the dexter one is the color scheme. and the black shirt. i know dexter is a serial killer and black and red seem like they should work, but they don't. not with the theme of the show anyway. its Miami! its cuban music! it's so many things with so much color and flair that it just doesn't feeeeeeel dextery... i would love to see this done more like a sign you might actually see in Miami and then taint it with a few hints at the darkness that lies beneath.
    139 weeks ago
    ignore the anti Dexter comments early on in this thread. I think it's awesome! Maybe thicken the outline on the cleaver and knife.
    139 weeks ago
    dakin_costello said: i think the problem with the dexter one is the color scheme. and the black shirt. i know dexter is a serial killer and black and red seem like they should work, but they don't. not with the theme of the show anyway. its Miami! its cuban music! it's so many things with so much color and flair that it just doesn't feeeeeeel dextery... i would love to see this done more like a sign you might actually see in Miami and then taint it with a few hints at the darkness that lies beneath.
    I agree completely. It should be cheerful at a glance, with a somewhat concealed message of death and murder. I mean, you included little palm trees at the sides, but that's not enough. Make it on a pale yellow or cream instead of black, perhaps? And add some green to the trees while you're at it; you're not even using 6 different colors yet! I understand that it's a simple design, but still.