Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
Alright, in the past week I've made way more shirts than I ever imagined I would but it was addictive and fun. Hopefully the Fury Team doesn't think I'm spamming them, I've just been firing ideas out that popped in my head.

Anyway, I think this is going to be my last one for a while. Just a quick concept that I did for Neil Patrick Harris - being awesome! I'm a fan; I think he's great on "How I met your Mother".

Legend... wait for it...

Photobucket

...ary!!
14Comments
    150 weeks ago
    Duuuuude! I could for sure see people eating this one up. Well played sir
    150 weeks ago
    @beware1984 - Thanks a lot. Appreciated!!
    149 weeks ago
    that's legendary
    149 weeks ago
    I like it, but I'd make his hair darker. I love NPH, nice one!
    149 weeks ago
    Very nice. There's a new colonel in town.
    149 weeks ago
    clever clever.
    149 weeks ago
    Not sure if i'd buy it - but I love it~!
    149 weeks ago
    That's golden.
    149 weeks ago
    nice one nice one!
    149 weeks ago
    his hair should be darker, and y'know, he always wears a tux.
    149 weeks ago
    the idea is golden ... but it should look more like NPH than the Colonel. right now I wouldn't have recognized him without the thread title
    149 weeks ago
    Yeah, I was trying to keep the look of KFC with the colors but still keep him recognizable, especially with the "NPH" on the bottom. I toyed with the idea of changing his hair color darker but I thought it lost the KFC logo look and I wanted to keep it as close as possible. He is wearing a suit (jacket, shirt & tie) but I think the color scheme on the bottom might be throwing you off.

Thanks for the comments and feedback! I really like to hear others opinions. I have another design in mind I want to work on but it's still in the works! Fun stuff.
    149 weeks ago
    I think NPH would have only one word to say... AWSOME!!
    It's finger lickin good man.
    149 weeks ago
    Sorry guys. Just getting around to responding to the forum now. Thanks for the props! Much appreciated!