Back to forum
rss 163 weeks ago
harry potter/scarface mash-up
scarface
has this been done?
20Comments
    163 weeks ago
    I was going to do one but I starting seeing them ll over the web so I decided not too. Nice job though.
    163 weeks ago
    Nicely done. Are you going to add the title in, like "Scarhead" or something?
    163 weeks ago
    here's an updated version
    scarhead
    163 weeks ago
    I actually like it much better without the "Scarhead" text! Without it, it can be a subtle Scarface homage or just a dramatic HP image. With the text, it seems forced.
    163 weeks ago
    Yeah i think i like it without the text as well. :)
    emac said: I actually like it much better without the "Scarhead" text! Without it, it can be a subtle Scarface homage or just a dramatic HP image. With the text, it seems forced.
    163 weeks ago
    how about this
    scarface2
    163 weeks ago
    or this?
    scarface
    163 weeks ago
    I like the last one best
    163 weeks ago
    I like the touch of the castle it's pretty cool effect, but i think the bolt in the second one is a little too much so I would say the last one also
    163 weeks ago
    ok here is the final HP plus another text-based version...what do you think?
    scarface2
    scarface
    163 weeks ago
    Love the first one, not a big fan of the second -- just don't personally care for the Scarface text period. But that might just be me. Your other pics aren't showing up now, btw.
    163 weeks ago
    Maybe combine the two? Use the original scarface font from the movie but use the lightning bolt as the "R" to tie it all together
    163 weeks ago
    ya i deleted the older versions and just kept the final. i think i will try combining the two
    163 weeks ago
    ok here is the final with the previous two combined...i think i like it.
    scarface
    163 weeks ago
    jerbing said: ok here is the final with the previous two combined...i think i like it.
    scarface

Very clever. I really like the design. Well done!
    163 weeks ago
    thanks im subbing it now!!
    162 weeks ago
    I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want this shirt!
    162 weeks ago
    WAY better with the text!!
    162 weeks ago
    Love it with the text!
    162 weeks ago
    I would buy the combined design, nice execution