Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
A tribute to the downed PSN that occured for almost two months and the many men and women who gave their lives being bored to death during the downage. Yes and Black Ops :P

Win or not? :D

19Comments
    150 weeks ago
    One problem with dates: the way North America puts month-day-year.

To North Americans, and the site sells quite a few tees here, that's the fourth day of Ectembler!!
    150 weeks ago
    Oh darnit, I like it month-day-year too but I thought this was the standard. Oh well that can definitely be changed!
    150 weeks ago
    Just put 20 April 2011 (or April 20, 2011).
    150 weeks ago
    Did an update, removed the couch which seemed to have confused people and changed the layout. To be simpler.

I'm so glad the PSN's back, just downloading Dead Nation, but I couldn't download a second game? Anyone getting that too?

5796056107_c0887002eb_b.jpg
    150 weeks ago
    Love the glow from the PSMove. I give you unreserved permission to use Playsation Notwork in there if you so wish!
    150 weeks ago
    isn't the move blue though?
    150 weeks ago
    Like the updated version. The red pulls it together.
    150 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: isn't the move blue though?

Some are!!

playstation-move-20100611033429495-001.jpg
    150 weeks ago
    Cool, thanks Jackpot :)

An idea just came to me so I made another update - can you spot it? :D

5797972835_d77f882ffc_b.jpg
    150 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: isn't the move blue though?

The color changes based on what is going on in the game.
    150 weeks ago
    I want ^_^
    150 weeks ago
    Ooh: PlaySituation Notwork. Good way to circumvent copyright. And all the symbols are 'X'.

This is 100% win.
    150 weeks ago
    Great shirt. Awesome.
    150 weeks ago
    wow, i dig this one :D
    150 weeks ago
    This design is wicked! I liked the playstation notwork design that Jackpot made aswell. But this one is more complex and has the badd-ass factor!

150 weeks ago
    I would probably get this.
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! So erm, does anyone here actually play the PS3? Got your two welcome back free games yet?
    150 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Thanks guys! So erm, does anyone here actually play the PS3? Got your two welcome back free games yet?

Last console I had was the original PlayStation. I owned on Gran Turismo and Tekken games, and the first computer designs I ever did was customizing the billboards and car design in Namco's Rage Racer. Limited colors, one pixel at a time, just as the computing gods intended!

Fifteen years ago. Wow, I'm OLD.
    150 weeks ago
    ps2 was my last console :p pc gaming is superior imo ;) i like shirts that mock console gamers! ^^ and i also think cod went downhill after cod2 (cod4 was pretty good tho) so i love this shirt so much xD