Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
So it's official... this site is addicting. This was my latest idea. It's a cross between Alfred Hitch's "The Birds" and Angry Birds. Sounded like a good idea at the time and it was fun to do. As always, I appreciate your feedback. What do you think?

Photobucket

- The Warbucks Collection -
17Comments
    150 weeks ago
    Love the idea but I think the HitchDonkeyKong side needs to come out more
    150 weeks ago
    Gotta love that filter
    150 weeks ago
    I tried to bring in Hitch's look by the structure and colors. I was worried that I would lose the Angry Bird look so I kept it a little more on the cartoonish side.
    150 weeks ago
    1000% LOVE IT!!!! Gimme gimme gimmie!!!!
    150 weeks ago
    You need help :P
    150 weeks ago
    @JDinSd - Thanks!

@madmanbo - Yes, you could be right. 8)
    150 weeks ago
    Dude! You're a machine, I've seen like 3 ultra awesome designs from you just today, give the rest of us a chance ;P.

But yes this one is definately another win, I wouldn't get it cause I don't play angry birds (the Potter one I'm all over) but this would definately sell well and make you and TeeFury some bank!

Keep it up!
    150 weeks ago
    Ah, you beat me to it! I was thinking of an Angry Birds/The Birds MashedPotato too, but it wouldn't of come out near as good as this. I love it!!
    150 weeks ago
    Very nice.
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks guys.

@Zombiepan - Yeah, I went a little crazy there but thanks for the props. I appreciate it. I better take a little break but I have just been enjoying coming up with concepts! Fun stuff!

@arentyouglad - Thank you very much! I say give it a shot... there's always more room for Angry Birds!
    150 weeks ago
    wow another hit in my book.. i love this one.
    i think i may go play angry birds now...haha..
    150 weeks ago
    wicked sweet
    150 weeks ago
    Thanks guys.
    150 weeks ago
    This is ace.
    149 weeks ago
    I was thinking about putting a small portfolio together for my tee's since I started doing this. I've been enjoying this so much lately I think it might be worth it.
    149 weeks ago
    Very cool design, I just got a feeling you may be a little too close to home for the people at Rovio, but I'm just guessing.

If anything should change, maybe "movie-poster it up" a bit, but keep the cartoon angle.
    149 weeks ago
    @Pold - Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for the input. I don't know how Rovio feels about the design - I have seen some others that where extremely close to copyrighting. Well here's taking a chance and see what happens. I do like the idea of throwing a few more movie poster elements.