Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
Greetings Teefurians!

I just submitted two Looney submissions and (fingers crossed) I'm hoping for my 5th print with one of these:

First up a mash up, Marvin meets Arnold (I was tempted to try and fit in a tri-boobed mutant...but couldn't find a spot).

And next, I'm pretty sure this comes up right after that white light at the end of that tunnel people keep talking about, or at least I hope this is the last thing you see before you die.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks!
-your friendly neighborhood spacemonkey
12Comments
    151 weeks ago
    I love the Porky Pig as Death. That's all, folks!
    151 weeks ago
    Both are really cool. I actually tried to make a design with Marvin aswell. (I failed).

Could anyone explain the first t-shirt to me? Meets Arnold? Kvato lives? :O
    151 weeks ago
    dimidi said: Both are really cool. I actually tried to make a design with Marvin aswell. (I failed).

Total Recall
    151 weeks ago
    dimidi said: Both are really cool. I actually tried to make a design with Marvin aswell. (I failed).

Yeah, Total Recall a magnum opus of excessively epic proportions. Apparently they're remaking it with Colin Farrell... but make sure you see the 1990 classic and not the 'sure to be' abomination.
    151 weeks ago
    and THANKS guys!
    151 weeks ago
    Heh cool. I will try to watch the movie. Also, i just checked youtube and found a rather disturbing video :p It's called: Kuato sings chocolate rain. It's lolworthy.
    151 weeks ago
    Could easily see porky death on a tee. Well done
    151 weeks ago
    dimidi said: Heh cool. I will try to watch the movie. Also, i just checked youtube and found a rather disturbing video :p It's called: Kuato sings chocolate rain. It's lolworthy.

hahaha! that was hilarious! there's a good vader chocolate rain out there too

& thanks beware!
    150 weeks ago
    Just subbed in this Venture Bros. inspired design, let me know what you guys & gals are thinking:

150 weeks ago
    LOL ... Underbheit would have you tied down and flogged with alligators if he ever found out. just a suggestion: replace the rather bland elipse with a giant metal jaw - coat of arms like ... you know?
    that should do the trick
    150 weeks ago
    kgullholmen said: LOL ... Underbheit would have you tied down and flogged with alligators if he ever found out. just a suggestion: replace the rather bland elipse with a giant metal jaw - coat of arms like ... you know?

that should do the trick

HAHA! Thanks man

I'll definitely have to think about that
    147 weeks ago
    Just subbed in this badboy, "SPACE in VADER"