Back to forum
rss 280 weeks ago
I got an email saying it's going to change a lot and what not. Any Ideas of what's going on?
31Comments
    280 weeks ago
    I Have no idea, I just hope to change the voting system , i mean i want to know for sure when my design is out of the competition not to wait so much
    280 weeks ago
    I heard that on the 5th we all get ponies.
    280 weeks ago
    I like ponies.
    I never really got the voting for DBH. I see one with a bunch of votes, but then it never gets printed. It makes me sad.
    280 weeks ago
    I don't like ponies, they looks like a sick horse and they make me sad
    280 weeks ago
    i got $5 on the idea that they are going to have some sort of community building scheme added to the site... like here, but better. i know they were over at emptees eyeballing their forum system, but this is a guess. that's what i would do... so more people would hang out, etc etc.
    280 weeks ago
    good idea jimiyo..

the community pretty much makes this site..
    280 weeks ago
    I hope the voting system changes too. I hate the fact that if I spend hour upon hour commenting other people my votes go up much faster, I feel..dirty when I do that, so I dont do it anymore.
    Putting a time frame on voting would be great.
    Also a forum would rock.
    280 weeks ago
    i think they took one look at edgar and decided to print all edgar, all the time :)
    280 weeks ago
    Maybe you could help me get printed for January 5th with my "under my bed design". I did it a while ago, for the 5K contest! Still got a lot of votes (thanks everyone!!!) but I guess it still need attention to be selected ;). Go take a look ->

http://www.somewhereelse.com/vote/detail/25625
    280 weeks ago
    RW, logged in to find out I had already voted for it. Best of luck! Did I ever tell you skullngry (name?) is one of my favorite shirts?
    280 weeks ago
    haha thanks!!
    Well they renamed it Skullngry, but the real name is "black cat for dessert" and yeah, i still wear this one too ;).
    280 weeks ago
    What the duce! I voted for this ages ago, it has oodles of votes!
    This is what I mean about the voting system at DBH.
    I cant beleive you havent been printed or even contacted about the future of this design! That's just plain messed up.
    279 weeks ago
    good, as a social network DBH smurfs, the favorite artist feature seems pointless too and i hate the complete lack of forum. not a fan of the anothersite "blog" forum system either
    "jimiyo
    said 21 hours ago
    i got $5 on the idea that they are going to have some sort of community building scheme added to the site... like here, but better. i know they were over at emptees eyeballing their forum system, but this is a guess. that's what i would do... so more people would hang out, etc etc."
    279 weeks ago
    I could never really get into emptees... and I don't like dbh or anothersite's forum nearly as much as this one... the other sites aren't as user friendly as teefury.
    279 weeks ago
    I really hope that they remodel their voting pages. I have to drudge through millions of pages to find i design i voted on just to see how it's doing. like this one that i loooove:
    http://www.somewhereelse.com/vote/detail/33612
    279 weeks ago
    Hmm, a forum would be nice. Teefurys forum is nice, but I think It's designed in Ruby on rails. Maybe, I don't know. Also DBH hasn't posted new news on their site since July 11. I don't know I just feel like they have just been slopping things together. Maybe that's just me.
    I've never really been a big fan of emptees, but I like to see what shirt they put up everyday.
    279 weeks ago
    Hmmmm...
    279 weeks ago
    Any ideas?
    275 weeks ago
    soo...its almost the 6th and they didn't change anything?

Or did the email say AFTER the 5th.
    275 weeks ago
    Today's shirt does say "Printed on our new DBH PERFECT TEE. 50/50 Cotton-Poly Blend, Ultra Soft Fabric, Fashion Fit Tee." but that can't be the only change, can it?
    275 weeks ago
    Pretty sure there are big changes on the way. Like everything else a redesign takes longer than expected. Patience my pretties I am sure they will let us know in good time.

I hope they make it easier to see who has been printed when you go to artsists profiles.
    275 weeks ago
    I still want ponies.
    275 weeks ago
    I want monies.
    275 weeks ago
    I want... poo...?
    275 weeks ago
    You could get that from a pony ;P
  • Load More Comments