Back to forum
rss 150 weeks ago
I know this looks really rough so far (especially the phone), I'm working on cleaning it up. It seems like it needs something, but I think it's best relatively simple without too much text at the bottom. I wanted to see if anyone would get the reference, as it may be too obscure.

Photobucket

16Comments
    150 weeks ago
    *googles*

Oh..

I'm american...
    150 weeks ago
    I'm American too :P
    150 weeks ago
    I got it. And I like it, I sang along with the tune when I saw it.

Oh and I'm Australian, if that means anything to you. :)
    150 weeks ago
    I'm Aussie and don't understand... Reference please?
    150 weeks ago
    150 weeks ago
    I'm American and I sang along as well.
    150 weeks ago
    YES!!! IT crowd FTeffin'W
    150 weeks ago
    Who needs a reference, geez. 911, yes? I thought this was hilarious
    149 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! Glad to know it's not too obscure :) I think it's pretty funny even if you don't know where it came from, just the fact that there are so many numbers where there would usually only be three.

I'll keep working on this one and probably submit it soon!
    149 weeks ago
    I'm Australian and I get it! I would love a shirt like this as IT Crowd is one of my favourite shows ever but I haven't found any really good t-shirts out there for it. The design looks a bit simplistic, but I don't know how it would look on a shirt. you'd have to make sure the colours didn't make the shirt look cheap. Many TeeFurians, including myself, aren't really into white shirts so it might be better if it was a different coloured shirt. I think I'd also prefer if you didn't have the 'fire rescue police' bit down the bottom. But it's still an awesome design :)
    149 weeks ago
    HEHEH.

Silly people and not knowing. I'm American and I get this reference.

The IT Crowd is such an awesome show.

And I concur with CaitlinNerd,

I'd buy it if it weren't on white. I NEVER wear white... Or many colours for that matter...

But I'd buy it if it were on red or black, or maybe something else.
    147 weeks ago
    It should say at the bottom "please stay online, your call is very important to us and our next available representative will help you shortly".
    I
    147 weeks ago
    It's a cool design and I instantly got the reference. I'm American and I like it!
    147 weeks ago
    Thanks! I also thought about adding "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" and/or "Are you absolutely positive it's plugged in?" at the bottom. Still working on this one!
    147 weeks ago
    Haha! I love this concept. More IT Crowd please!!
    147 weeks ago
    Ahh! This makes me happy.