Back to forum
rss 164 weeks ago
These are most of the submissions I've made. None have been accepted so I'm hoping I can get some constructive criticism here. Not sure if the ideas just aren't what they want or if the general quality of the art isn't up to snuff. So any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
8Comments
    164 weeks ago
    Imo im guessing these are just not the type of stuff they are looking for because I can't find anything technically wrong with them. I think they all look great personally
    164 weeks ago
    The artwork is great. Very well done but I think the content (concept) are not what they are looking for.
    164 weeks ago
    All pretty good. But the SPY VS 007 is golden!! Must have. I don't know why this isn't a tee.
    164 weeks ago
    The illustrations are pretty good, and it's quite a diverse range of styles you have there, but yeah the concepts are what's not quite fitting into Teefury culture, I guess.
    163 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input guys! Yeah, I'm at a loss. Star Wars, Godzilla, 007, zombies and monsters? Geek-friendly subject matter I thought. I keep thinking perhaps there's some technical problem with the art, something not readily apparent to me but noticable to the staff in their search for screen-print ready work. Oh well, I'll keep trying for awhile longer. I had no expectation of being accepted right away but I'm starting to lose faith at this point. Any other thoughts, I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks!
    163 weeks ago
    I could see the Godzilla or spy vs 007 one being printed here. The thing you have to remember is it might not be that your designs are bad, its that you are up against some ridiculously high talent! You are definitely in the running so just keep trying
    163 weeks ago
    The Godzilla one is awesome haha. Spy vs. Spy is pretty good too, maybe just needs a better delivery of the idea.
    163 weeks ago
    I would have bought the godzilla shirt in a minute.. lol I loved it.