Back to forum
rss 164 weeks ago
Call of Duty fans here is my first submission to TeeFury..
hope you like it.. : )

Photobucket
7Comments
    164 weeks ago
    I like it! Get subject (very popular) and I like the concept. Totally see this as a shirt. I think I'm going to have to start breaking out my cash. Let me know if you do any other designs.
    164 weeks ago
    thanks..

I have a few more in mind.. just trying to get a feel for this site and see what people like.

There are a lot of talented people on here.
    164 weeks ago
    I'm new on this site so I have been trying to get a feel for what others like for designs. Some pretty amazing stuff on here! I've started with two designs just to have some fun and see what happens. I'll wait a little while to see if I get any feedback and then maybe I'll start on something new. Pretty addictive though.
    164 weeks ago
    Cool.. I'm new as well.
    your right!! Looking at the talent on here is inspiring. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    164 weeks ago
    I love it, zombies rule
    163 weeks ago
    Cool design. With all the easter eggs in the game, I'd love to see something obscure with hidden messages; maybe a teddy bear, drawings on the wall in yellow or white, and definitely a reference to the Waffle weapons. Though I'd probably buy anything to do with it either way. xD

"I require more money!"
    163 weeks ago
    @ unopepito06 this particular design i wanted to have a certain zombie in your face look. but i have something else in the works that i think you will love.