Back to forum
rss 164 weeks ago
So I'm new to TeeFury but gave it a go with a couple ideas for some shirts. Please let me know what you think. Hoping they can hold up to the talent on this site. Some really awesome designs on here but I gave it a go anyway. Hoping I get lucky and TeeFury likes them...

The first one was a concept for Ace Chemical - responsible for the creation of the Joker.

Photobucket

And the second one was an idea for the ladies out there.

Photobucket

Let me know what you think. I've submitted both already but I'm always open for comments. Thanks guys!
14Comments
    164 weeks ago
    I think ace chemicals really has a shot. Super clever to just use his colors and shape instead of trying to force the design by putting something more literal. Bravo!
    164 weeks ago
    I like the Ace Chemical one. Not sure if i would buy it tho. Maybe toy arround with that one a bit more?
    164 weeks ago
    Phew! Getting worried there. Thought I totally smurf. Apreciate the feedback guys since they are my first submissions. Just trying to get a feel for what the majority likes on the site. I know you can't make everyone happy but it helps to get a little idea from people who have seen what sells here.

Thanks again. The more feedback the better!
    163 weeks ago
    sweet designs you got there!!!

thats a cool take on Ace Chemical and my daughter is loving the other one...
    hope you make it. i have my wallet ready..
    163 weeks ago
    I like the Cat-woman one myself, the color choice i pretty cool and I like how you handled the silhouette even so you can see her but also still read the type. I'd buy it.
    163 weeks ago
    Thanks guys. Love the feedback! I'm new to the site but have been enjoying it very much. I figured I would start with these two designs and see if I got lucky enough to make the Tee of the Day. That's like hitting the lottery. Either way, please continue with your comments. I appreciate it. If you have any designs up, please let me know so I can check them out!
    163 weeks ago
    I feel the same way. The talent on here is so astronomical that I feel like I really need to step my game up. Id say the best advice is use the threads to see what you have in common with the buyers and design something you're passionate about. For example if I made a dr who design it would bomb because I've never seen a single episode. Sure dr who shirts are popular but for me to make one would be pointless.
    163 weeks ago
    Definitely. I basically design concepts that I'm interested in and hope that others will enjoy them as well. I enjoy the criticism and feedback so hopefully each time I can get better. Not every design is going to be a winner but it's fun trying!
    163 weeks ago
    I would so buy both of these, great job
    163 weeks ago
    Love all batman designs. But I always feel like I want more
    163 weeks ago
    Makes me feel like drinking a gallon of milk. Love it.
    163 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I love checking out everyone's work as well. Keep up the good work.
    163 weeks ago
    I like the Ace Chemical design. Aesthetically pleasing. Moreover, I would buy the bejeezus out of a Catwoman design, but this one... lacks. Too much logo, not enough design, I think. Not sure. Keep submitting Batman designs!
    163 weeks ago
    @Diavola - Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, just liked the concept of the catwoman design. I kept it simple. I'll keep more batman designs in mind!