Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
I know they're not making the cut this go-round, but these were some of my first submissions. Haven't done too much fan art in a while. Shaking off the rust.

16Comments
    151 weeks ago
    The first one is Amazing!
    151 weeks ago
    Yeah I like the U Wampas one too
    151 weeks ago
    I really like the second one.
    Very nicely illustrated!
    151 weeks ago
    Thanks. The second one is more the style I normally draw. But it's too busy and cartoonie for the kind of shirt that sells off this site I think. I do love drawing monsters.
    151 weeks ago
    I think the UHOTH would be better without the U...
    151 weeks ago
    I had it without the U originally. I just thought the satire was a little more prevalent if it were a collegiate mascot. Thank you though for the feedback.
    151 weeks ago
    I like the first one.
    151 weeks ago
    The 2nd one is pretty awsome, i think i'd rather see the wookie losing the fight though
    151 weeks ago
    Maybe Hoth U for the first one? Also, I don't know how you are on colors for the second one, but maybe bloody them up a little? if you don't have the color to spare, it's fine as it is.
    151 weeks ago
    OEBlaze said: Maybe Hoth U for the first one? Also, I don't know how you are on colors for the second one, but maybe bloody them up a little? if you don't have the color to spare, it's fine as it is.

This is what I was thinking about the first one. Hoth U is going to sound a little better. Love the design either way.
    149 weeks ago
    Thanks.
    149 weeks ago
    When I read the tee of the day title today I thought your design was the one I was gonna see.
    149 weeks ago
    beware1984 said: When I read the tee of the day title today I thought your design was the one I was gonna see.

Agreed. Today's design just looks like the Rams logo tweaked a bit.

With a tail from the old Phoenix Suns logo!

149 weeks ago
    Actually, ssmurf that. Today's design on the front page looks like...

Buffalo%20Sabres%20Tickets.gif
    149 weeks ago
    Like your art! Fun.
    149 weeks ago
    Thank you, Warbucks. I hope to submit more stuff in the coming months.