Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
Here's a few of my recent subs. Any ideas that would help make them more desirable would be helpful.

*EDIT* I forgot this one.

26Comments
    151 weeks ago
    all cool, but the Little Shop one is especilly awesome
    151 weeks ago
    The "Jawas" shirt is an awesome idea, but I would get rid of ALL of the text and black area that make it a poster. I don't think it would work as a T with all of it included. If you printed it on a brown shirt, you could just put different shades of brown and not have to have them be cut off for a rectangular pattern. I'd like to see a mockup. Again, I think it is an awesome idea. I instantly recognized what you're doing!
    151 weeks ago
    Javas is sweet! I agree with dmacias though for a shirt just use the graphic part and title without the text
    151 weeks ago
    Jawas is awesome! Needs some cleaning up but the idea is magnifique!
    151 weeks ago
    Jawas would be awesome sans the black border and white text, and I love the Watchmen design but maybe there should be more splattering around the edges instead of looking so clean? Something like that doesn't seem to be your style, though...
    151 weeks ago
    Thanks guys, I'll see about removing the poster frame and words on Jawas.
    @Scafl ... yeah it's was hard enough to get it to look that random, I will try to "randomize" the edges a little more. :)
    151 weeks ago
    A tip would be to take actual inkblots (google it) and cut it up and use pieces of it. That's how I put together my inkblot trooper...

Inkblot Trooper
    151 weeks ago
    I love that! Thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try :)
    150 weeks ago
    3b4381c364608b2edfb7ffcfc46eccda-d3hg3ht.jpg
    150 weeks ago
    The watchmen one is great, all the elements flow really well.
    The DK ale one is neat too, there are a bunch of designes around that have a similar idea but this one works very well with the subject.
    150 weeks ago
    I saw another artist with almost the exact same jawas design :/. I dunno if that matters to me but im always bummed when I find someone has the same design as me. Even if I was the first to do it
    150 weeks ago
    Okay, the Watchman inkblot is genius upon metagenius. Not only because it's literally a rorschach, but because it's symmetrical.
    150 weeks ago
    The DK one is nice imo :)
    150 weeks ago
    Love the Watchmen inkblot.
    147 weeks ago
    work.7348527.5.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg
    147 weeks ago
    I would love to see that Jawas design cleaned up a bit as said in the above comments. Great job on all of your work though!
    145 weeks ago
    It's Easy Going Green
    057c5cfe1c281332846750c9005630df-d3l8ya3.png
    145 weeks ago
    Your latest work is my favorite is so far, good stuff!
    145 weeks ago
    I love all these really no suggestions but I especially love the Napoleon Dynamite one and the Little shop of horrors
    145 weeks ago
    I too love the Jawa design but I don't know about the credits... I think I would just let the major motive do it's job on a shirt...

Just my 2 cents. ;-)

Easy going green is great, too. How about putting one of those little three-eyed Aliens from Toy Story in front of the box? :-)
    145 weeks ago
    yep all great, especially like the little shop and Donkey Kong ones!!!!
    145 weeks ago
    I love the Watchmen one.. but where's the giant squid ??

if you don't know what i mean, then ignore me(-_-)

But seriously, i love the Watchmen one, the zombies one made me laughed OUT LOUD, and the going green one is awesome too.
    145 weeks ago
    Surprised there's no love for Hagrid's Enchanted Animal Rescue, I'd buy that one for sure.
    145 weeks ago
    SeckzBobOmb said: Surprised there's no love for Hagrid's Enchanted Animal Rescue, I'd buy that one for sure.

the idea is nice, the execution is just not "there" yet. something is still missing. also, I couldn't wear a shirt with spiders printed on it. whenever I'd look down on me I'd have a hysterical screaming fit ... over and over. and I'm not exaggerating ...
    145 weeks ago
    I actually submitted an idea along th ideas of the first one I did "little Pipe of Horrors" But your design is WAY better than mine was. Love the Jawas Shirt
  • Load More Comments