Back to forum
rss 165 weeks ago
Here are a few designs I just submitted (and one resubmit). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Mustache Ride

Practice Makes Perfect

Master Guthrie (resubmit)

12Comments
    165 weeks ago
    I loved the Lightsaber one. Would buy in a heartbeat.
    165 weeks ago
    awesome job with the lightsaber one, it looks way more finished with the death star in back and the tan offset color.
    165 weeks ago
    Thanks to both of you for the support especially zombiepan who helped me flesh out "Master Guthrie"
    165 weeks ago
    ps does "Mustache Ride" make sense as an...interactive tee I guess you would call it?
    164 weeks ago
    yeah, the mustache ride one is a little ambiguous, it's not really clear what you want the shirt audience to do. it looks like we need to kiss the person upside-down then they pull the shirt up over our head. I could also be completely misconstruing it.
    164 weeks ago
    I like the cool-aid man one although I don't love the phrase, perhaps a single word, or at the bottom instead ......
    cool art work though
    164 weeks ago
    Hmm maybe I should change the wording to "place lips here". Its upside down because the person wearing the tee is the one reading it. Therefore if you place your lips there and then fold it down...tadaa! You've now got a mustache!
    164 weeks ago
    you can see all my updates in this thread rather than reposting all the image codes...

updated designs
    164 weeks ago
    Its all about the lightsabers
    163 weeks ago
    here's a new one I did quickly for fun. I don't know if it's worth submitting or not since it's kind of a lame reference haha.

You Play

163 weeks ago
    Definitely like the lightsaber design. That's my favorite.
    163 weeks ago
    Thanks warbucks that seems to be the popular one. Its only been a week so I guess we'll see...