Back to forum
rss 151 weeks ago
Seeing as I have a whole bunch of threads on here, I might as well put all of my things in one spot, so they're not taking up room. Without Further Ado, here they are:

Keep Calm and DFTBA:

Rubber Duckie:

Don't Cross the Rivers:

Inconceivable:

Brisingr

That Sexy Thing:

Feedback on any and all are welcome and appreciated. Thank you all for being Awesome!!
19Comments
    151 weeks ago
    The DFTBA one isn't showing up... I'd love to see it! That'd be my first pick, followed by the TARDIS one. It might be a bit busy for a shirt though... maybe make the background lettering more transparent?
    151 weeks ago
    That's odd... the DFTBA one is showing up for me. here's another link.

221939_10150582692455150_903680149_18722269_7114059_n.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    you spelled machine wrong on the police box one.
    151 weeks ago
    Keep Calm, Don't Forget 2B Awesome - nice. VERY nice. Throwback to the London posters of World War 2 (I think I posted an image of one in another thread recently). Simple, effective, people would buy it.

That SexyTARDIS Thing - good use of the Halftone. On a black t-shirt, you've only used four colors (white for the main text, TARDIS top panel and glow, gray for background text and the door notice and handle, deepest blue for the box, and a pea green for the glass). Fix the spelling of "machene", and you've got yourself a submission.

I'm going to be Mister Übernerd now...

tardis.jpg

You need to add the St. John's Ambulance symbol to the door.

st-john-ambulance.gif

You also need to add a frost texture to four of the windows on the TARDIS door.
    151 weeks ago
    Added the Sticker, and more halftones. YAY for halftones!

247707_10150606761990150_903680149_18952160_1850684_n.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    ooh, I like it even better with the words highlighted in blue! good job all around, the tardis one and the keep calm one will definately sell.
    151 weeks ago
    @Zombieplan Thanks! I submitted the TARDIS one, and they said the DFTBA one could only be run if I donate the proceeds to charity, which if I would do.

Also, new design based on the Joker's quote "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things."

5755070164_e3f840bccb_z.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    I think I just had a nerdgasm.
    151 weeks ago
    @Jackpot777
    bestfranz.gif
    151 weeks ago
    Ha ha, bandwidth exceeded on your photobucket account!

[right click, open image in new tab]

Heh heh heh.
    151 weeks ago
    I just used the gif from there.

bestfranz.gif

if that doesn't work, this is the link: http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/ohkimosabe/bestfranz.gif
    151 weeks ago
    whatev... Here's another WIP
    5755350896_081006cfd3_z.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    What does dftba mean?
    151 weeks ago
    Don't forget to be awesome.
    151 weeks ago
    I wonder... Do you think this looks better?

5756358651_533f9cd6e0_z.jpg
    141 weeks ago
    I know I'm kinda late, but I'm curious if the DFTBA one is a reference to general awesomeness, or if it is a specific reference to the record label, DFTBA. Also, I'm wondering what the skeleton symbol at the top is referencing.
    141 weeks ago
    It's a symbol of nerd fighters and the brothers who lead the nerd fighters own DFTBA records!

I actually love all of them but probably the Inconceivable, Two Rivers, and Sexy thing ones most!
    141 weeks ago
    I love the DFTBA one and the improvements to the tardis one i would buy both of them!
    141 weeks ago
    The DFTBA one needs to be printed and I would be able to die happy. The only thing I notice if anything faulty in it is that the quality of the skull and crossbones seems really sketchy compared to the really thick block letters. Maybe make the letters a little smaller to emphasize the epicness of the skull and crossbones?