Back to forum
rss 280 weeks ago
There hasn't been any new shirts on DBH since November 20th?

Do you guys know why?
8Comments
    280 weeks ago
    dbh doesn't come out with new shirts as much. they do reprints once in a while. but my guess it no new shirts, because everything is on sale for christmas.
    280 weeks ago
    Received a newsletter email today suggesting big changes on January 5th.

Could be related.
    280 weeks ago
    they have a new shirt every day. there wasn't new ones last week cause they were having a sale. but there was a new shirt yesterday and today.
    280 weeks ago
    I normally wake up and then check the new shirt of the day..

I guess I had forgotten they were having a sale..

their shirts are still kind of pricey during sales. anothersite has good sales, but their shirts or sort of a different genre.
    280 weeks ago
    sometimes they dont post the new shirt till later in the day

a lot of their shirts are $15 during their sales. that's definitely a good deal considering the quality of their shirts, designs, and prints.
    280 weeks ago
    I like what I've been thoroughly satisfied with what I've bought from them.. Aside from them coming all stuck together.. but one wash and it goes away...

I spend too much money on shirts.
    280 weeks ago
    I got a little dissapointed on my first DBH purcase 'cos the material was kinda thin - makes it look cheap.

But the really awesome print quality and service made up for it. Definitely buying again, but just hoping that they'd use a thicker shirt material for the price they are selling at.
    280 weeks ago
    I really like the dbh shirts.. But I kind of like the thinner feel.. I hate when shirts are too big or too thick.