Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
Hey guys and girls!

I saw this on an ENEMY T-Shirt site (actually, I saw this picture reblogged on Tumblr and I went to check out the credit in the corner)

JEFFSTER

This is a Chuck based T-Shirt! Anyone who's watched the show will know that it's Jeffster and I'm gutted that I missed being able to buy it.

I'm even more gutted that I don't think TeeFury have ever published a Chuck Tee... This is why I made this thread! Basically, Chuck's been given its 5th and final season by NBC and I'd REALLY like to walk around in a Chuck t-shirt to show my pride!!

So with this in mind... if we get enough support... could we possibly get a Chuck shirt designed and maybe made!?

Thanks all!
24Comments
    152 weeks ago
    I'm in, Chuck is awesome!
    152 weeks ago
    I NEED a Chuck shirt!! Team Bartowski!!
    151 weeks ago
    I totally agree! I would buy a Chuck shirt in a heartbeat.
    151 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy a Chuck tee!
    151 weeks ago
    Can it say "Wait in the car" on it :)
    151 weeks ago
    I have one in the works right now :)
    151 weeks ago
    Matt_Dearden said: I have one in the works right now :)

Awesome!
    151 weeks ago
    Dude, Winter had an epic one, there was one with the boat, and I'm sure there are ones I can't remember. Yes, Teefury had Chuck tees :)

I have a Chuck design which might need a bit of polish... But it's a bit of an oldie:

CHOP
    151 weeks ago
    Matt_Dearden said: I have one in the works right now :)

Excellent! Can't wait to see it!
    151 weeks ago
    I made this one a while ago based on the Nerd Herd logo. I call it "Scruffy Looking Nerd Herder." :D

5759666833_ab640dc2b0_z.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    I submitted a Chuck design to teefury today.
    fingers crossed
    151 weeks ago
    Don't worry, guys. I got a feeling that one will be coming up the very near future. ;)

Maybe with a little suprise contest.
    151 weeks ago
    Here's my Chuck design:

Intersect_Dev_Team_640x800.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Dude, Winter had an epic one, there was one with the boat, and I'm sure there are ones I can't remember. Yes, Teefury had Chuck tees :)

I have a Chuck design which might need a bit of polish... But it's a bit of an oldie:

CHOP

That's Dexter, man.
    151 weeks ago
    Slasher444 said:
    Tuism said: Dude, Winter had an epic one, there was one with the boat, and I'm sure there are ones I can't remember. Yes, Teefury had Chuck tees :)

CHOP

That's Dexter, man.

LOL
    151 weeks ago
    Those are all very cool designs. Here is the one I submitted. I call it "Chucks".
    chuck-small.jpg
    151 weeks ago
    CarpeNoctum said:
    Slasher444 said:

CHOP

That's Dexter, man.

LOL

OMG LOL I totally was reading Chuck but thinking Dexter the whole time :P I even looked at the other designs here and wondered... "wth does any of this have to do with Dexter?"

Moving on..... :P
    151 weeks ago
    Matt_Dearden said: Here's my Chuck design:

Dude.... Do this one in Navy or another color... ANY color but red (or white) and I'd probably buy 3-4 of these. This is one of the best designs I've seen on this entire site. LOVE IT!!!

If this one doesn't get printed... well.... you'll need to start a RedBubble because I NEED this shirt.

Well done man. Very well done. I'd hug you right now if the cyberwebs allowed it.
    151 weeks ago
    drwyrick said:
    Matt_Dearden said: Here's my Chuck design:

Dude.... Do this one in Navy or another color... ANY color but red (or white) and I'd probably buy 3-4 of these. This is one of the best designs I've seen on this entire site. LOVE IT!!!

If this one doesn't get printed... well.... you'll need to start a RedBubble because I NEED this shirt.

Well done man. Very well done. I'd hug you right now if the cyberwebs allowed it.

Agreed. Although I DO like the red, and it IS a CHUCK color, it may be a tad too bright. I saw on your Facebook you tried out a "CIA Gray". That would be perfect I think. I really love the design.
    150 weeks ago
    Oooh... Gray would be nice. Would look very... Government-y. lol
    150 weeks ago
    Here you go my friend!

150 weeks ago
    AnimatedPhil said: Here you go my friend!

150 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/5035/The_Herd_arrives_on_Sunday__June_5th___Chuck_/

For some reason the link didn't appear.
    149 weeks ago
    Rumours of the Intersect Development team coming down the pipe sound hopeful!